The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream about this last night. Yeah it's been on my mind a little bit.

I had a dream about this last night. Yeah it's been on my mind a little bit.

Chad is a bit dreamy.

If you're into that sort of thing. :alien:

Maybe in your dreams. Mine involved winning by 441's team.

Ahhhh

Someone needs to teach you the difference between a dream and a fantasy then.

Unachievable results in a real situation is known a a fantasy....AKA 441 winning.

Ahhhh

Someone needs to teach you the difference between a dream and a fantasy then.

Unachievable results in a real situation is known a a fantasy....AKA 441 winning.

Sadly, just a dream. Reality is a Chad win!

Oh it's achievable alright. I see it more as foreshadowing than a dream. Only time will tell for sure though. I'm confident in 441.

Oh it's achievable alright. I see it more as foreshadowing than a dream. Only time will tell for sure though. I'm confident in 441.

Oh yes, a 441 win is a winning proposition.

JM

Likely just too much fried foods at dinner. Hence the Dean flavored dreams. Chad wins.

Has 441 brought home another HOF tag, yet? I mean it's been at least, what, a couple of months? Probably more than that, but they're starting to run together a bit. #TheCup #PutAnotherOneOnTheBoard

Has 441 brought home another HOF tag, yet? I mean it's been at least, what, a couple of months? Probably more than that, but they're starting to run together a bit. #TheCup #PutAnotherOneOnTheBoard
Taking a break at the moment as the upcoming summer has lots of HOF potential to add to the collection

Taking a break at the moment as the upcoming summer has lots of HOF potential to add to the collection

Yeah for #Chad and Team Michigan supporters!

441 isnt heavy on the hair side...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

he'll be light in the taking home the goods after the cup too :alien:

So did you guys hear? The Cup is coming!!

Honestly, with as little as we know of this event, this is the one I am most excited for in 2016. The smack talk has been too good to not want into this one!

I think Hashtag has all the equipment he needs, but it will be cool for his team to enjoy the spoils of victory.

So did you guys hear? The Cup is coming!!

Honestly, with as little as we know of this event, this is the one I am most excited for in 2016. The smack talk has been too good to not want into this one!

I think Hashtag has all the equipment he needs, but it will be cool for his team to enjoy the spoils of victory.

I with with you all the way til that last line of nonsense

Not sure if I missed it, or anything but I didn't see where sides had to be chosen (yet at least)...

Choosing which side to back will not be easy...

I think Mike Hates Michigan....
Chad and the ZooCrew beat a team near and dear to my heart #TBD....

Choosing which side to back will not be easy...

I think Mike Hates Michigan....
Chad and the ZooCrew beat a team near and dear to my heart #TBD....

411gfr%2BbpwL.jpg

Mike any "KIND" words for Chad on his bday???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back