Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bags look good. I just wish more bags had 6 way top

I may end up with the 24* and 21*. 24 just seems like the perfect 4i replacement club for me

This makes me happy!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

As a staffer gotta go green but I like the second one for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll keep it 50/50 for you Fup. I like the green

Massive sale where I live tomorrow, 50%off everything! Looking for a hybrid, fw and a GPS watch.

after today, pondering a gbb with either speeder 665 or project x lz red 60. going into the fall releases i was most excited about gbb and king ltd. i wish the gbb felt like the king ltd, because i think the gbb is a better driver for me but the feel of the king is great.

It's funny, I wish the LTD felt like the GBB.

My vote for Fupy...buy both and send me the one you don't like :).... But I'm with FK I like the red/grey one.

I like the green trim on number 1 but greatly prefer the overall bag color of number 2.

What's your head covers look like fup? That may play a role

Both bags look great, but I would go with #2

I agree with the others bag #2 overall looks better. Can't go wrong with either.

Z2 or Z3 is the Magic SeeMore question... I am so torn. I've been wanting to go back towards a blade, but I've always lusted for the Z3.

Z2 or Z3 is the Magic SeeMore question... I am so torn. I've been wanting to go back towards a blade, but I've always lusted for the Z3.

Marketplace buy? I'm torn between the same

Marketplace buy? I'm torn between the same

Correct... It is killing me.. Which way are you leaning?

It's funny, I wish the LTD felt like the GBB.

that's interesting. the ltd felt so hot across the face, like I was killing the ball. the gbb felt more like a ping driver, where I thought I missed almost every shot but still saw good results.

I've played both in the CS version and preferred the Z2 just due to the blade width. Felt a bit more stable to me.

Correct... It is killing me.. Which way are you leaning?

It's really a tough call. 50-50 either way

It's really a tough call. 50-50 either way

I bought the Z2, so the Z3 needs to be added to your collection.

Search for the Cleveland CG Black CB with recoils was a fail today.... none anywhere.

Ebay offer being sent out ASAP!

Search for the Cleveland CG Black CB with recoils was a fail today.... none anywhere.

Ebay offer being sent out ASAP!

Oh that is solid. Hope you find a set.

Noticed today a definite reorganization when it comes to irons at Golf Town. Used to always be Taylor Made 1st. Now the stores here are 1st section all Callaway, 2nd Cobra, 3rd TM, 4th mixed of everything else.

Holy heck the Apex CF16 and Aprex Pro are gorgeous! The new Cobra irons look insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back