2018 Masters Player Scripting

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A new year and THE first major is upon us which means scripting fun! Some good, some bad and some in between. Either way, let's see what the top players are wearing to Augusta this year.

Spieth

Bhb61UI.jpg

DJ

nmItKfD.jpg

John Rahm

YYLARNh.jpg

Rickie

Y1xJJlI.jpg

Sergio

6ExvDB3.jpg

Rory

L78YiBL.jpg

Bubba

AF1Etcm.jpg

1BubbaMasters_zpspvlj5mlb.jpg

Justin Thomas

DZYn4C6VMAAt30l.jpg:large

Bryson Dechambeau

1Bryson_zpsuy9ljaql.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't mind any of those. Like that you called Ricky "Flower" though :D

Like Rickie's scripting as well as Spieth's. Adidas has a thing for mint green and navy and Nike is going bland with Rors, woof.

I really like all of those so far.

These are always fun! Rickie's and Jordan's are my fav so far. And apparently Oakley doesn't expect much out of Bubba this week....1 pair of britches and 3 shirts? Lol.

These are always fun! Rickie's and Jordan's are my fav so far. And apparently Oakley doesn't expect much out of Bubba this week....1 pair of britches and 3 shirts? Lol.

#TightBudget

LOL.....one pair of britches and 3 shirts.

Really like DJ and Sergio's colors.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

they all look really good. rahm's style is kinda boring to me, not bad just nothing that ever stands out to me. everyone else looks solid!

Lumpy never disappoints

Thomas would look great with the Green Jacket and those yellow pants

Would Nate be willing to wear the Hot Dog suit in a bet if we did Jordan vs the Field??

Rickie and Justin will be fly!

Rickie & JT my favorites for overall. Rory’s looks so boring and bland, only pop of color is the pink shirt.

Rickie and the high tops, YES!!!

I wonder why bubba's shoes didn't make the script photo???

First time in forever I can say I actually like DJ's scripting.

Is it next week yet?

Fowler and JT are on point as usual. The others are meh..

JT swoops in and wins it. That's one of the reasons I'm such a fan of his. Although I'll say here recently some of his shirt collars have driven me nuts, all curled up and stuff. C'mon Ralph...get it together!

Little disappointed in Rory's. JT, Sergio, and Rahm are my favorites

I always like what Adidas is doing

It’s all pretty cool but I would pick Jordan’s collection if I had to spend some$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back