2015 Holiday Gift Swap

All items have been purchased. Cant wait until they are delivered so I can get them shipped out

Just got everything ready, now need to pack up and ship out!

3/4 done. Well, when one thing arrives it will be 3/4's and just one other stop locally. Boom.

I'm going to pick up my last item shortly and will ship it out Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be able to get my gifts sent off to a secret location sometime next week.

Almost have everything. By Friday next week everything should go out

Should be able to get my gifts sent off to a secret location sometime next week.

Oh, i was going to ship it to Kevin and have him send it the rest of the way... You know two birds one stone and all...
(Save on shipping and a random address) :alien:

When you see your secret Santa recipient posting in the thread........

Tobey_maguire_trollface_troll.jpg

Either going to buy something Sunday or order something Monday. Still unsure of what I'm getting my person, but have a few solid ideas.

I may be a little late sending mine for warning. I have an awesome idea though!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought my last item today, shipping from UK. Everything should be sent out by the second week of December.

will get 1 item shipped today and 1 item shipped on friday then I am ready to send it this weekend! Now just hoping that they dont post in the holiday wish list thread and I have to change what I got them.

I have a great idea, otherwise have done absolutely nothing. My "chosen" will be surprised, certainly.

Mine went out today.

Everything has been bought just waitin for it to all get here so I can send it out!

When are people generally sending stuff to their Gift Swap person? I did not want to do it before Thanksgiving, wanted to know what others are doing.

When are people generally sending stuff to their Gift Swap person? I did not want to do it before Thanksgiving, wanted to know what others are doing.
I know me...it won't go out until we're right up against the deadline. Ha.

Have one item, have my eye on a few more items, but I am holding out to try and get a few more ideas..

Don't forget to shoot me a PM with tracking info.

Back