Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Yes, I got a blue GMac Kartel polo and khaki adidas shorts. All around im happy.

My gear arrived today. Matte Gray belt, shorts and Gmac shirt. Very noice and very happy

Seems like the value has been great with these boxes?

Seems like the value has been great with these boxes?
I've been very happy with the content and value of my two boxes.

One things that's curious is they sent Freddie and Deni shorts. I thought they were switching to the fall/winter lineup. Maybe they see that you guys are in Florida? I hope so because shorts and a polo will be useless for 6 @months in the PNW.

They were working on customizing boxes a bit better for those in warm climates. There were a few complaints from people who got sweaters and jackets last month. That's one thing I like about them, they seem to listen to their customers really well.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Got a blue Gmac polo and a matching blue/gray quarter zip sweater. I dig them both. Also got a replacement shirt from a wrong size last month.

I received a G-Mac Polo and v-neck sweater. Both I am very happy with.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I got a GMac Martel polo and a matte gray shirt thing. I actually don't like either of them. This is the first box I've received that I don't like. I won't be wearing either of the items, I don't like the fit, they're probably the right size but they seem to be very strange fitting. Such is life I'll keep going and see what I get next month.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Pictures anyone?

November's Box: G-Mac polo and v-neck sweater. Happy, but not thrilled.

Finally some pics

November's Box: G-Mac polo and v-neck sweater. Happy, but not thrilled.

They look nice! Looks like another box that is in the category of very nice stuff I almost certainly wouldn't buy for myself. That increases my happiness level with the boxes - it is good to get help expanding the wordrobe horizons. BTW, what's the retail price on those tags?

Whoops. I forgot to add mine.

f95c37b5dfbadd5ace2cd651279d5350.jpg

d6f12018793e52673b13f39a4d3a5c46.jpg

968a8899a097f1d9ec7a0be662ce10f7.jpg

c8432a38b6fcf2386ce537aee996af7a.jpg

Whoops. I forgot to add mine.

f95c37b5dfbadd5ace2cd651279d5350.jpg

d6f12018793e52673b13f39a4d3a5c46.jpg

968a8899a097f1d9ec7a0be662ce10f7.jpg

c8432a38b6fcf2386ce537aee996af7a.jpg

Oh that Matte Grey pullover is fantastic! I'm jealous!!

It's funny how there's no accounting for taste - I thought the opposite about the Matte Grey pullover and am hoping it's not in my box.

Send it to me if it is. Matte Grey is effing fantastic.

If I get one in my box there's a real good chance I'll do that. No joke. I believe you that it's a great company, that style just doesn't look like my cup of tea.

I love the matte grey I received in my package this time around. Belt and shorts

Oh that Matte Grey pullover is fantastic! I'm jealous!!

It was not my style. My wife ended up taking it.

I love the matte grey I received in my package this time around. Belt and shorts
You'll rock them well. As a Travis Mathew fan like I know you are, Matte Grey should be right up your alley since it's the same founder haha

You'll rock them well. As a Travis Mathew fan like I know you are, Matte Grey should be right up your alley since it's the same founder haha

I need more shirts from MG

3cb4b67d18e39f4f0dc47dc7fcd25494.jpg

Same Matte Grey pullover someone posted above and a plain white long sleeve Adidas polo. Not a huge fan of the polo, but really like the MG.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I really don't feel like I'm that picky of a person, but I'm a bit underwhelmed by this month's box again, think I may end up cancelling

Pure white Adidas long sleeve Polo
d647f916cda9baebb831e9df5730b7b0.jpg

Striped Chase54 shorts that sort of look like they belong in an old timey prison
2cd2cd6dcde2b9579ae319b77ce5b486.jpg

And this GMac 1/4 zip sweater
441a6c56549570649886eac8bedd93e8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3cb4b67d18e39f4f0dc47dc7fcd25494.jpg

Same Matte Grey pullover someone posted above and a plain white long sleeve Adidas polo. Not a huge fan of the polo, but really like the MG.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I can sometimes have trouble seeing colors properly so excuse the stupid question, but is that pullover purple?

Back