Leupold GX-3i3 Rangefinder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not to be outdone by it's upper tier brother, the GX-3i3 comes in at $399

Speed Up Your Game With Accurate Distance
The Leupold GX 3i3 golf rangefinder provides faster, more accurate readings in a tournament-legal line of site device. Leupold's high-performance DNA engine and advanced laser technology provides accuracy to the nearest one tenth of a yard! PinHunter 3 Laser Technology is faster and easier to use than ever while Prism Lock Technology audibly lets you know you're locked on target. There's even a fog mode to cut down on false readings during those early morning rounds. Excellent magnification also ensures you get a clear view of the target you're reading.

Leupold GX-3i3 Rangefinder features:
Leupold high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) engine and advanced laser measures faster with greater accuracy to the nearest 1/10 of a yard
PinHunter 3 Laser Technology picks up the flag even faster and easier
Prism Lock Technology uses highly reflective prisms for the most accurate readings
Vivid OLED Display for easy-to-read distances
Fog mode helps cut down on false readings
1-Touch Scan Mode makes use easy
Range capabilities: 450 yards to the pin, 800 yards reflective
6x magnification
Completely waterproof construction
Cordura case included
Line of sight distance is USGA legal
CR2 lithium battery included

LEU_GX3i3_2__10203.1518393756.800.800.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be outdone by it's upper tier brother, the GX-5i3 comes in at $399

Speed Up Your Game With Accurate Distance
The Leupold GX 3i3 golf rangefinder provides faster, more accurate readings in a tournament-legal line of site device. Leupold's high-performance DNA engine and advanced laser technology provides accuracy to the nearest one tenth of a yard! PinHunter 3 Laser Technology is faster and easier to use than ever while Prism Lock Technology audibly lets you know you're locked on target. There's even a fog mode to cut down on false readings during those early morning rounds. Excellent magnification also ensures you get a clear view of the target you're reading.

Leupold GX-3i3 Rangefinder features:
Leupold high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) engine and advanced laser measures faster with greater accuracy to the nearest 1/10 of a yard
PinHunter 3 Laser Technology picks up the flag even faster and easier
Prism Lock Technology uses highly reflective prisms for the most accurate readings
Vivid OLED Display for easy-to-read distances
Fog mode helps cut down on false readings
1-Touch Scan Mode makes use easy
Range capabilities: 450 yards to the pin, 800 yards reflective
6x magnification
Completely waterproof construction
Cordura case included
Line of sight distance is USGA legal
CR2 lithium battery included

LEU_GX3i3_2__10203.1518393756.800.800.jpg
Awesome! Probably getting the 5i3 though. Also, you'll want to edit the first line from 5i3 to 3i3. I got so excited at first but alas, it is a typo :)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Admin
Fixed : )

A very quality offering here. I think the price is appropriate given the features and what is missing from the 5i3. These are making a nice push for me in my search for a new rangefinder.

A very quality offering here. I think the price is appropriate given the features and what is missing from the 5i3. These are making a nice push for me in my search for a new rangefinder.

Trying to compare the two looks like only the club selector and temperature settings are missing, if so then this one is the one I’ll ponder and save the cash.

Trying to compare the two looks like only the club selector and temperature settings are missing, if so then this one is the one I’ll ponder and save the cash.

Missing the TGR (slope) as well to be tournament eligible. I have heard that the optics on these Leupolds are unparalleled and that is something that intrigues me a lot as that is one small gripe I've had with my current rangefinder.

I had the GX-3i2 before upgrading to the GX-5i3 and it was rock solid. I have no doubt this version will be every bit as good as the model it's replacing!

Back