Stick It Magnetic Towel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is pretty cool.

[video=youtube;H3MT64-xMzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3MT64-xMzE[/video]

Seeing as I lost my favorite golf towel this past round I played.... this looks like it could come in handy for sure

Looking at the video and thinking, "How come I didn't think of this? I'd be rich by now!"
I want one!

I need to get one of these

I really like that. Simple but effective.

Looking at the video and thinking, "How come I didn't think of this? I'd be rich by now!"
I want one!

giphy.gif

I hope they come in 3 packs, because I will lose some of them.

and I want one with a THP logo on it

crazy, such a simple concept...very handy

That's a pretty cool idea! I haven't looked it up, but is it sewn into a branded towel or is it an add on to any towel? I like the idea of it being an add on better personally. So that I could put it on my preferred towels, mostly ones I've picked up at courses I've played.

yes! I want one so badly!

This is awesome. Definitely something so simple, but so useful.

Good idea, that's handy.

That's a pretty cool idea! I haven't looked it up, but is it sewn into a branded towel or is it an add on to any towel? I like the idea of it being an add on better personally. So that I could put it on my preferred towels, mostly ones I've picked up at courses I've played.

c48cac18e7d6f5fad57cf4d6df5a0be1.jpg

$25 isn't too bad of a price for this. Might have to purchase one for review purposes of course :golf:

White and gray available but no black? :banghead:

I use the same concept for my rangefinder (which I've almost lost/forgot 4 times now) but I'm sure I'd use a towel more like this set up.

I use the same concept for my rangefinder (which I've almost lost/forgot 4 times now) but I'm sure I'd use a towel more like this set up.

What's interesting is the company makes a range finder one too.

41GxmtnSB2L._SY355_.jpg

What a great idea, helps with the bending over to pickup and also adds to the places it could be stored.

Dang that is pretty cool. Considering how lazy I am I wouldn't mind trying one out someday.

That is pretty cool. Thanks for posting JB.

Back