SeeMore Putters Thread

Oh, the stealth DB-4! Very nice!!!
Thank you! It's really soft. Rolls like a dream on the carpet. I'm going out early tomorrow before work to put an hour's worth of practice on the ol putting stroke and couldn't be more excited.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

My Z2 is on its way to Richmond. Just left the SeeMore facility today! Cannot freaking wait.

My Z2 is on its way to Richmond. Just left the SeeMore facility today! Cannot freaking wait.
That's awesome! Is it your first SeeMore?

That's awesome! Is it your first SeeMore?

No sir.. Currently gaming a DB4x and have many others previously. Always lusted after the Z2, though.

No sir.. Currently gaming a DB4x and have many others previously. Always lusted after the Z2, though.
Sweet. Can't wait to see pics when you get it

Got the Z2 in.. Is it normally to hear a little rattle with the weights on the sole? Not a huge issue, just kind of an annoying sound.

Also, where is the best place to get some spare weights from? Might want to go a little lighter.

Got the Z2 in.. Is it normally to hear a little rattle with the weights on the sole? Not a huge issue, just kind of an annoying sound.

Also, where is the best place to get some spare weights from? Might want to go a little lighter.

I actually had just the opposite issue. Mine fit so tight that they were hard to get out. I did find that with the two sets of weights and screws, the screws only worked with one set of weights; I couldn't switch them around. This is only one man's experience, but that's what I saw.

Just an update now that I've gamed my mFGP2 for a few month, I still love it. I've had maybe one round where I just couldn't putt. At. All. Other than that unfortunate day my putting has been more consistent than it's ever been, my 3-putts have been drastically reduced, maybe one per round, which has definitely helped the scoring and the distance control just seems to always be there. Still love the RST alignment aid, makes rolling the ball where you want it so much easier. Just a great all around flatstick, I look at other putters but when I see one I think I'd like to try I always think to myself "would this be better than my SeeMore?" The answer is always "probably not". Pretty sure I'll be gaming this thing for a while, I just may have to get it refinished or buy a new one someday.

Great news so-illhacker! This head shape is my favorite. I have the FGP mallet (used to be called the FGP2, but I love the dual sight lines on this!) and I'm very consistent with it. But my all-time favorite version of this shape is the Z3c. I don't know what it is (beside the looks) - maybe because it has more mass on the outer edges?

It's expensive - but worth it to me.

I had the same issue with the weight in my z2c when I used one of the screws to secure the weight in the sole. If I used one of the other screws, it fit snug with no rattle. Hence, that screw went into the trash. Can't explain why or what caused it but it was just that one screw and no issue when using the other 3 screws that came with the weight kit. In regards to getting additional weight, contact the boys in Franklin, TN and I'm sure they will hook you up.

I had the same issue with the weight in my z2c when I used one of the screws to secure the weight in the sole. If I used one of the other screws, it fit snug with no rattle. Hence, that screw went into the trash. Can't explain why or what caused it but it was just that one screw and no issue when using the other 3 screws that came with the weight kit. In regards to getting additional weight, contact the boys in Franklin, TN and I'm sure they will hook you up.

Swapped the weights on the sole and there is no rattling.

after not playing for a month, went out today and the MVP of my bag was the putter. Had 29 putts and that includes one 3 putt, and only 2 gimmies. Made 2 birds, one a 15' downhill left to right slider, and the other an 8' up hill right to left breaker. A couple other putts that were between 12-20' and the 3 putt was just being too aggressive.

These greens were quick too. Huge confidence boost for the SI3, should sell off the rest of my putters because nothing I have tried compares to it.

after not playing for a month, went out today and the MVP of my bag was the putter. Had 29 putts and that includes one 3 putt, and only 2 gimmies. Made 2 birds, one a 15' downhill left to right slider, and the other an 8' up hill right to left breaker. A couple other putts that were between 12-20' and the 3 putt was just being too aggressive.

These greens were quick too. Huge confidence boost for the SI3, should sell off the rest of my putters because nothing I have tried compares to it.

Don't you love it when the flatstick is just flat out working? Nice dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Si3 is a solid putter - I sometimes wish I had not sold mine, although it did get me into my current SeeMore putter collection.

The Si3 is a solid putter - I sometimes wish I had not sold mine, although it did get me into my current SeeMore putter collection.

Yeah it was my intro into SeeMore, I have 3 more (I just sold one today) but none of them have worked for me like this bad boy.

My round yesterday started out rough and I had 20 putts on the front 9, I putted the best I ever have on the back though and only had 14 putts. Made several 8-12' putts on the back to save some strokes and the lag putting kept me from any 3-putts on the back. Still plan on gaming my mFGP2 for quite a while.

Hit the PTM1 Well today. I probably put better today than i have in a long time. Rewarded my PTM1 with a new Superstroke fatso 5.0. I like how it feels.

Some eye candy, paint fill holding up well since I redid it after several rounds… Lovin my Flatstick

ptm1.jpg
ptm12.jpg
ptm13.jpg
ptm14.jpg
ptm15.jpg

Hit the PTM1 Well today. I probably put better today than i have in a long time. Rewarded my PTM1 with a new Superstroke fatso 5.0. I like how it feels.

Some eye candy, paint fill holding up well since I redid it after several rounds… Lovin my Flatstick

ptm1.jpg
ptm12.jpg
ptm13.jpg
ptm14.jpg
ptm15.jpg

Looks great!!

Just wanted to throw my two cents in here. I got fit for a SeeMore at Loft Golf in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I could not be any happier with the whole experience and how well I am putting. Ended up with a mFGPcs HT mallet.

If anyone is in the South Florida area, I highly recommend giving Loft Golf a call. Mitch is the one who did my putter fitting. Great guy and extremely knowledgable.

Just wanted to throw my two cents in here. I got fit for a SeeMore at Loft Golf in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. I could not be any happier with the whole experience and how well I am putting. Ended up with a mFGPcs HT mallet.

If anyone is in the South Florida area, I highly recommend giving Loft Golf a call. Mitch is the one who did my putter fitting. Great guy and extremely knowledgable.
Awesome that you were fit into a model that is working well for you!

Bump10 - thanks for the kind words and welcome to Team SeeMore! Mitch and Loft Golf are very good! Have a great day.

Back