Xbox One and PS4 Systems

I like BF4 more just because it forces you to work as a team instead of individuals

Tappin away

To win in COD you need to work as a team, I can tell you that from hours and hours of experience.

I haven't played a COD since MW2

Tappin away

I am a big fan of COD over BF, but you have plenty of people who feel the opposite, just not quite as many

Matty is playing Dead Rising 3, and just found a Steam Roller and is rolling over hundreds of Zombies.

Freaking awesome!

Matty and I went and picked up the Xbox tonight, he is stoked about it. Setting it up right now, going to see what this thing can do.

You'll love it. Very cool machine almost spooky at times. So far everything is fast and graphics spectacular. Will be amazing to see what developers do in the future.

Kids loving it. Need more games for it. Have Forza, CoD, Madden, just Dance. Kids love JD, no I don't participate, but they and Jamie giggle like schoolgirls the whole time.

And my XBL is still up and running. Even though they 'said' it was down.:eyepoke:

Anybody else excited for PGA Tour '15 being released this Spring (so they say)? The screenshots and trailer look amazing.

PaStOrCaStOr69 is my PS4 name... been playing Golf Club... holding a 5.6 handicap ;)

Psn: Socalf1fan
Ps4, been playing The Golf Club, destiny, BF4 and gtav....plus tetris ultimate. Game is still fun lol

Bumping an old thread as I'm in the market. I'm not a techy guy by any stretch so feel free to influence me with your knowledge/biases.

I'm buying a new console mainly because I want to play Battlefront. I've always been an Xbox guy for no real reason other than it's what my friends all use and as such I like the controller better and I know my way around the software.
I don't care about comparing graphics or performance between PS4 and XB1 because to my amateur eye they are always going to be equal. If I go XB1 I'll get the Elite one with that crazy cool customizable controller and it will cost me quite a bit more, but I also like the multimedia capabilities of the XB1. PS4 has a Battlefront bundle for $430 Canadian making it a MUCH MUCH cheaper option.

I think I've realized what I should do as I'm typing this, but is there anything I'm missing?

Xbox One and PS4 Systems

I don't have either. I'm in the ponder mode as well but more than likely holding off for a while. If your friends have the Xbox1 then that would influence my decision so I could play online with them.

Imo, and let me say again IMO! Lol the online experience overall is better on xbox.

I'm playing NHL16 with a guy that was frustrated with Xbox at the Xbox One launch due to some of the stupid policies MS had such as the system needing to "activate" content each day (Microsoft has since rescinded that), so he went PS4. He later sold his PS4 and bought an Xbox One. His reasoning is because apparently on the PS4, voice chat is a rare thing. He didn't buy a game console to play by himself. He said if he did, he might as well just play offline games.

Xbox One has a good voice chat system and it's used pretty universally across online games. So that's something to consider.

I think ps4 interface and online experience is light years ahead of the Xbox. Lots of thpers on both.. It is hard to go wrong honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I researched this a TON a week ago and ended up with the Xbox One. Very happy with my choice.

My main reason for XB1 was my friends have it and I love playing online with them. I also love Windows 10 and how seamless it has been on everything. XB1 has backwards compatibility and EA Access if that's a big deal

I was so close to buying a system today, but the store I was at doesn't offer a price guarantee at all so I backed out. By next weekend I'll have one for sure.

I was so close to buying a system today, but the store I was at doesn't offer a price guarantee at all so I backed out. By next weekend I'll have one for sure.
Xbox1 and call of duty

I think ps4 interface and online experience is light years ahead of the Xbox. Lots of thpers on both.. It is hard to go wrong honestly

I am with Taylor on this. Owned both, played identical games on both - Found absolutely everything to be more suitable for my needs on PS4. No need to 'snap' anything or deal with the microsoft interface that I don't care for. Party chat where you can actually clearly hear other people unlike Xbox where the sound is pretty brutal.

Some people really like interacting with voice and I think the Xbox is set up well for that -- However I think the PS4 layout is better for controller based navigation... Plus my kinect broke a month into purchase, so I suppose I didn't give it much time (a little eye looking at me was very concerning hahaha)!

Also, a big factor SHOULD be the controller. I preferred the Xbox 360 controller over the PS3 controller, but they did a great job of improving for PS4. It's not too large, and the buttons feel great -- But that's totally personal preference.

Picked up an Xbox 1 elite today. This controller it came with is freaking sick. Locking triggers and custom paddles, unlimited re-map.

Enjoy!! And you get to play the new Tomb Raider. I have to wait until next years. Boooo!

Will pick up an XB1 on Black Friday but already got a steal on AC Black Flag last night on Amazon for $14 new that I couldn't resist. And so it begins....

So I see mostly bad reviews for the new EA golf game. Anything decent out there for Xbox golfing?

Back