2015 Holiday Gift Swap

Missed this year, but learning what to look for in thread titles. This a REALLY cool idea!

I definitely sign up in 2016!

Ordered the item I was on the fence about today. I am not sure if I made the right call on this one or not. Time will tell. I hope to ship on Monday.

Waiting on one last item before I can box everything up and ship it. I'm honestly more excited to see if they like the gifts I picked out for them than anything.

My gift may or may not be out for delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting on one last item before I can box everything up and ship it. I'm honestly more excited to see if they like the gifts I picked out for them than anything.

I'm sure whatever you got your recipient it's going to rock and they'll really like it... If there is a mini wrx in there we know who sent it

My gift may or may not be out for delivery.

Dammnit man which is it!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With gifts starting to arrive.

I just want to put this out. I hope people remember this is about the giving. There is always going to be those that go well above and beyond which is awesome. But we have to remember not everyone has the means to do so. Which is perfectly fine too. I'd hate to see people feel bad because of what they were or were not able to do.

Enjoy the spirit of giving to another member of this amazing community.
QFT, thanks for setting this up!

Exactly Kevin, the first year my gift may have had a $5 value but it was put together to make me laugh and it did. I appreciated the thoughtfulness of the gag gifts and the effort put into it. It made my day.

Didn't you get a unicorn?

So like an idiot, I forgot to hit the submit payment option, so one gift is arriving later than expected. No worries though as my item from overseas is probably still on the Atlantic somewhere.

I got my package in. Something must have got mixed up because I definitely haven't been this good all year...
Santa, thank you for the awesome gifts, you really outdid yourself. I will post some pics later.

Just one more item to purchase them I can get mine in the mail Monday

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Picked up the last item for my THPer! Will be out first thing Monday morning

Hitting a snag on shipping. Not making me happy. I'll be cutting the 12/5 deadline close. May run over by a couple of days. I think it'll be worth it though!

Hitting a snag on shipping. Not making me happy. I'll be cutting the 12/5 deadline close. May run over by a couple of days. I think it'll be worth it though!

No worries just keep me posted buddy

Purchased and should be shipped shortly!!

Shipping soon as well.

My wife asked me the other day if the secret santa thing was on this year, i said yea but im not in it, she asked why not, i said because no one would want to send to NZ. Maybe i could give it a go next year.

Finally the last piece showed up today! Shipping today or tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Apologies to my Secret Santa, I'm traveling most of the next two and a half weeks. When your gift arrives my posting of pics may be delayed.

I may have already shipped to my recipient or I may still be shopping and cutting the deadline close. Only Kevin and I really know..haha

Last item came in today so I can ship mine out tomorrow! Excited to see my recipients reaction.

I may have already shipped to my recipient or I may still be shopping and cutting the deadline close. Only Kevin and I really know..haha
Ditto!!!

Hahaha of course I can be bought! Not really.....I love watching this happen.

Final part of the gift arrived today, yay!!

Boxed up and shipping out tomorrow.

Shipping out tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I shipped mine today. Or am I shipping it tomorrow? Or have I already shipped it? Dang old age is making it hard to remember.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back