2018 LPGA ANA Inspiration (1st Major)

ChristopherKee

Reaction score
First major of the year and Jessica Korda birdied first three holes.

Thanks for the thread. I will definitely be following along. Hope the Korda sisters do well.

I love this tournament. Probably my favorite LPGA event of the year.

I love this tournament. Probably my favorite LPGA event of the year.

Is this the one Lexi got penalized for placing her ball 1/2" off and it cost her the win?

Is this the one Lexi got penalized for placing her ball 1/2" off and it cost her the win?

Yup, this was the one she got penalized for last year. The great thing was that she did battle back and got it to a playoff, but yup this is the tournament.

Yup, this was the one she got penalized for last year. The great thing was that she did battle back and got it to a playoff, but yup this is the tournament.

It was a fun one to watch. #18 is a great hole, definitely a tough putting hole based on the pin position if I remember it correctly.

It was a fun one to watch. #18 is a great hole, definitely a tough putting hole based on the pin position if I remember it correctly.

yeah it's a great finishing hole for this event. Esp when they can go at it in 2.

Go Georgia Hall!

yeah it's a great finishing hole for this event. Esp when they can go at it in 2.

Lexi was in the thick stuff last year and couldn't, Ryu was able to and that was the difference.

Kerr is in the mix early too. Shen Shen needs to pick up the pace.. It is only day 1 though.

One of the best victory celebrations, love watching the players celebrate with their friends and family

Leader by 1 early and goes driver off the deck! Long! Will have a putt for eagle.

Gross shot.

10ca0dccfc0a183e80df1729409dcd21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 1:30 tee time with Thompson & Wie is going to be fun to watch. Wonder if Wie will swing the driver more to keep up with Thompson or if she'll play her own game.

The 1:30 tee time with Thompson & Wie is going to be fun to watch. Wonder if Wie will swing the driver more to keep up with Thompson or if she'll play her own game.

Thank you. I was just about to come in and ask when Lexi was teeing off. Certainly a lot of good golfers to watch in this, but I am rooting for Lexi to get a little redemption this year.

One of my favorite LPGA tournaments to follow. I am pulling for Lexi to put last year behind her and win it this year.

Good lord those greens look pure

Good lord those greens look pure

They are the best greens I've ever played personally. Not that I've been to a ton of super high end courses, but still haha.

Brooke and Jessica went driver off the deck!

348 off the tee for Lexi! 42 yards past Wie. That’s deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I routing for her this week

Lexi with a 6 iron from 198 to about 8-10 feet for birdie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Lexi with a 6 iron from 198 to about 8-10 feet for birdie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Almost like she’s got something to prove.

Definitely rooting for Lexi this week.

Lexi looks like she puts every ounce of her being into each drive. It's awesome!

Back