NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
large

large

large

large

Very nice bag. Love the colors and the simplicity

If I could justify buying it, I certainly would. Simple and clean fits perfectly with ANCC.

I absolutely love this bag and the accessories.

I'd never buy it, but it looks great.

Nice throw back peaches inside set it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does nothing for me on 1st glance

I like how simple it is. Not flashy and looks classic.

Very good looking.

Not a fan.

One of the best Masters bag I have ever seen. TMag always kills it. They are a notch above every other OEM.

I absolutely love this bag and the accessories.

I'd never buy it, but it looks great.

How can you say that? Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a price. If the price was right, I'd be all over it.

I really like this one.

I love it. It's very simple and has an old school look to it. That would be fantastic to own.

That thing is hideous

This one does nothing for me.

One of the best Masters bag I have ever seen. TMag always kills it. They are a notch above every other OEM.

And here I am thinking this is horrible and lacks creativity. Last year’s bag had the inner lining the same so I don’t really see a difference. But that’s just me.

Oooo that is a sexy bag

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think this design would be a whole lot better if they had some brown piping going to the bottom of the bag from the top or maybe if the Taylormade on the bag was in brown instead of white.

There's just something about the bag that doesn't quite sit right with me and if you look at some of the older examples that they use as the design inspirations you can see how much nicer having that piping down the bag can make it look

Looks amazing. That would be hard to game

Not a fan.. just looks kind of blah.

Not bad

That thing looks like a pool table

eh, it's alright. Doesn't get me excited.

Back