Is your bag ever "set"?

Mine is all set and I don't see any changes unless I win a club, full bag of clubs or something like that! :)

This, lol. My bag is pretty well set for the year. I don't foresee any changes unless the above happens. Although next year........

I feel like my bag is set. I'm happy with it and I'm not currently looking to change anything.

Trying to fill the gap between my 3w and 5i. Currently I have a 3 ironwood and 4 hybrid that I tend to spray all over the place. But my goal is to get them under control. If I can do that my bag is set for a while. If not I will still need something to fill that gap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Bag is set for the foreseeable future. I don't change clubs very often and My Morgan cup set is going to be around for a awhile.

Set for the short term? Yes ...... But my clubs are always on notice!

I haven't purchased anything in more than a year and I have no plans to make any changes.

I mind says no, but my wallet says yes :banghead: Golf is fun when playing and looking at new tech that will help you play better with the skill set you have.

My bag is more set than my swing right now.

When I reach the first tee for any given round that's when my bag is set for that round. That's all I've got. Nothing is safe, except if I'm playing serious I'll be gaming the TP5x. Generally I will carry 14 clubs too though...?

Of those 14 there are perhaps 200 that have a legit chance to make it in the bag. Sometimes the day before a round I'll hold court so to speak and let them plead their cases. This is usually done on a driving range. Losers are thrown in the "bad club" bags. The winners make their way to the tee with me the next day. Most of them then find themselves in the loser bags with no parole for a while. Occasionally one will misbehave so badly that I'll sentence it to death by drowning, but this is very rare anymore. I'm not a hanging judge anymore. Once in a while one will make a case for itself and find its way regularly accompanying me to the course.

My bag is definitely set... until Thursday. Then I’m swapping out my 4W shaft just because. Stupid decision, but I’ve always wanted to try an AD DI in a fairway wood. Then it’ll be set until the lone Cleveland wedge annoys me and I move to an MD4 in that spot. Then I should be good for 2018.

Set, wrt to no more club purchases for the foreseeable future? Yup.

But not set as to set-up.

I have four hybrids that are currently in the bag but I may rotate configuration. Maybe 5-iron in, 5H out, different hybrid loft combinations, etc.

But that was always the plan when I grabbed the four hybrids.

I swear.

Nah...I’m always looking for something that works for me at a bargain basement price. That said, I think I’ve only added one club in the last two years.

Um. No.

But, I'm more resistant to change in some parts of the bag than I have been in the past.

Figured I'd revive this thread for the announcement. My bag is set. I see no more changes until at least after the THP Championship in September. I do have well over 14 clubs that I choose from. I recently swapped 52° GW and 56° SW for 54° SW, but will keep the option open for later. I also have 3 hybrids, a 19° TM SLDR that I lofted down to 17° for when I need a safe tee shot, but still decent distance and 20° and 23° Dynacraft hybrids that I refuse to let go. I rarely carry the TM SLDR and the 20° together, but I guess I might at some point if the course makes sense. I'd have to drop the 5w to do it, though, and the way I was hitting it at the range after I tipped it another 1/2" a couple nights ago, that might not happen too often. Other than that, a reshaft for the 3h to match the 4h is the only thing I can honestly forsee. I never really did get along with the Matrix Studio 84 shafts.

Bags pretty much set, only clubs I switch between is my 3 Iron and my 5 Wood..

I need a hybrid that I can actually hit consistently. If I find that I’ll be set for at least a few years. Right now I have too big a gap between 5i and 3w.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shockingly- yes.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is set for now and will be set again after December.

Yep, have Just one more club(s) to add, then I am good.......

at least that is what I keep saying to myself, and my wife...

It is set now and for the foreseeable future.

comes and goes. i'm pretty fickle about my gear. one or two decent rounds and i'm in love, then i'm off and it's all the gear's fault. i'm not a great golfer, but i have a repeatable enough swing that i feel my gear should give me some consistency. so when i put something in the bag and i feel like i'm working hard to make it work, i get wandering eyes.

Not really. I am hesitant to move on from certain spots in the bag though. Especially when I find a 5W that I like. I also tend to rotate setups in/out. Last year it was between a 2 driver setup and a traditional Dr/3W config. This year it's 5I/5H depending on how I'm feeling.

My bag is set from season beginning to end. Don't want to "learn" a new club partway thru.

Bring in WI, our season is pretty short. Shorter for me once Bow Hunting starts.

My bag is set from season beginning to end. Don't want to "learn" a new club partway thru.

Bring in WI, our season is pretty short. Shorter for me once Bow Hunting starts.

Back