New Orleans area golf - who wants to play?

2BFAST

Wiener Dog
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending..
I will be flying into New Orleans Sunday morning April 29th. I plan to play that afternoon and possibly Monday morning also. Who is in the area and if so who is up for playing? Any suggestions or anyone a member at a nice club?

Lets hear it!

This is based on nothing but Internet research for when I get to Louisiana:

Bayou Oaks South
English Turn
The Bluffs on Thompson Creek
Audubon Park

I’m from Louisiana and might be free Sunday pm. Audubon Park is a shorter course, a lot of par 3’s, like par 62. Bayou Oaks South is nice as is TPC Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m from Louisiana and might be free Sunday pm. Audubon Park is a shorter course, a lot of par 3’s, like par 62. Bayou Oaks South is nice as is TPC Louisiana.

I would be down for TPC Louisiana Sunday afternoon for sure

Afternoon rates 15-30 days in advance don't look bad at all

Plus we can see how those new Cobra clubs are doing!

I would be down for TPC Louisiana Sunday afternoon for sure

Afternoon rates 15-30 days in advance don't look bad at all

Plus we can see how those new Cobra clubs are doing!

Just realizing by the Zurich Classic is actually 4/23-4/29 so TPC Louisiana is out as the pros will be there.

Just realizing by the Zurich Classic is actually 4/23-4/29 so TPC Louisiana is out as the pros will be there.

Funny you say that, after I posted that I checked tee times for that date and it says none available and I was wondering why.

The Bluffs at Thompson Creek looks pretty legit........

Last edited:
:clapp:........or we could go to the Zurich Classic Sunday and play Monday morning

The Bluffs is a decent trek from New Orleans. City Park South is the newest course. I can’t do Monday, got a full plate at the office.

The Bluffs is a decent trek from New Orleans. City Park South is the newest course. I can’t do Monday, got a full plate at the office.

Sure as sh*t it is.

I'm currently getting back into the game. Would love to play with some fellow THPer's!

Back