Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Lead is back up to about 60 so I'm feeling a little more confident now so I was thinking this for week 2.

6946590012669b89e8066f6fa35ae1dc7f90f18524ef5ade9b365812ac8c87ab.jpg

Haha sounds good. You and Crest put a beating on me. You guys can figure out the who get it for what week. 3 weeks of almost awesome avi's.

I'm glad I was rejected on my Hall for Halak deal at the start of the year.

There's a lot of letdown on that list. Why the Sharks? A question I ask every time I go to SAP Center. Although Burns and Pavelski are pretty excellent.

I have liked them ever since Owen Nolan, Ed Belfour, Mike Vernon, Rob Blake, Pat Faloon, Igor Larionov and Doug Wilson were on the team.

Haha sounds good. You and Crest put a beating on me. You guys can figure out the who get it for what week. 3 weeks of almost awesome avi's.

I'm glad I was rejected on my Hall for Halak deal at the start of the year.

Poor taste?

bertuzzi.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Who is Cement Heads? Can't seem to get a jump on them this week

I forget who that is but he did the same thing to me last week. He's riding those Sedin twins like a lawn mower.

I sat a couple dudes last night that I shouldn't have, still seems to be working out.

I've sat some guys this week that I should have started and missed a couple, still close but I think it might cost me the dun this week

Who is Cement Heads? Can't seem to get a jump on them this week
Sedins with 36 points combined last night.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've sat some guys this week that I should have started and missed a couple, still close but I think it might cost me the dun this week

I missed out on a boat load of points on Monday thanks to it not saving my changes. That was frustrating

I can't believe I'm 4-1, I don't deserve it, but I'll take it.

I went from 1st to 5th in one week... Wow

Cement Heads absolutely crushed me

Moose bruised my ego.

This week I have 2 nights with nobody playing, ugh it's not looking good.

After night 1 I have 43 points. Not to bad for my scrubs.

No avi bet with you and Marty :)

I need to have my debts paid before I can continue putting it on the line. Wake, Crest and then you. It's will be a full month at your guys mercy. No Bueno.

No love for Leo? Leo Komarov the only FA available in the top 75 in points (#23 with 103.00 Points).

How is Brent Burns #2 in the league in shots as a defenseman, only behind Ovechkin?

Last edited:
I'm not even mad about Corey Perry going off tonight. Also, Nice Rakell indeed! Haha

No love for Leo? Leo Komarov the only FA available in the top 75 in points (#23 with 103.00 Points).

How is Brent Burns #2 in the league in shots as a defenseman, only behind Ovechkin?

I almost picked him up tonight but went with Brock Nelson. I can't have a Leaf on my team.

This is like moneyball.. except I didn't draft anyone... and there's nothing fancy about my stats.

Your a Canadian in Ohio that is fancy enough.

Because Burns is a "defenseman"

Kinda like Byfuglien.

Back