We always have the green Tabasco and green Cholula on hand. In La Paz, Mexico, a local vendor sold some different flavored hot sauces with a canola oil base - our favorite had pineapple and jalapenos mostly along with some other stuff; it was awesome!

Made my own hot sauces for the first time this year, a simple Red Holland Pepper/Garlic/White Wine Vinegar sauce, and a Roasted Red Fresno and Habanero Pepper/Garlic/Onion/Tomato/Red Wine Vinegar/Lime sauce. Holland peppers are medium-hot Cayenne type peppers, made a really nice medium sauce. Fresnos are just a bit hotter than a Jalapeno, so I threw in a few Habaneros to kick it up a bit. I couldn't believe how easy making pretty good hot sauce was, the biggest problem will be a source of good peppers, until I start growing my own.

The Holland Pepper sauce is pretty good, kind of like a thicker and a bit hotter Tabasco sauce.
20200501_154421_resized.jpg

The Roasted Fresno-Habanero sauce is really good, not too hot, but has some definite Habanero kick to it. This is one I will make again and again for sure.
20200501_154510_resized.jpg

Green cholula and pineapple sounds tasty

Love me some hot sauce. Flavor is great, but I'll add it just for the heat sometimes, too!

Love me some spicy foods. Had a chicken wrap today from Nando’s that was the perfect amount of flavour and heat. That’s my go to Fast food joint

Are you a fan of the spicy? Saw this today and it made me laugh.

b2808f7c415c166024dce75dbf9ae002.jpg

I have that bottle. its mustard based and pretty spicy but Ive had hotter.

Its not hot sauce but Flat Iron Pepper company makes some damn hot pepper flakes!

Hot is one thing but insane is another.
I like all kinds of FLAVOR.
I prefer a Smokey Chipotle flavor of my hot sauce.
must be a vinegar flavor.

Love me some spicy foods. Had a chicken wrap today from Nando’s that was the perfect amount of flavour and heat. That’s my go to Fast food joint
I've heard Nando's is really good stuff.

That looks like some good stuff. I may look for that in the store.

If you like spicy, you may want to check these guys out. Pepper flakes instead of sauce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back