I love hot sauces, but I know my limits. You'd be surprised though how much a couple drops of some of the hotter sauces can really spice up a meal. The stuff Wonton ate a couple years ago after losing a callout was brutal. Carolina Reaper sauce. ouch!

Love the name of the company that made it too... Pucker Butt Pepper Company. lol

My stomach still hurts...
I have the Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition sitting at home. It's minimum 1 million Scoville. Pure stupidity. But I heard that the flavor is actually good.

Just did a search and see it can be ordered through Amazon with Prime shipping. https://www.amazon.com/Winstons-Hot-Sauce-Original-bottle/dp/B01JF13DKS

Another really solid Austin sauce is Yellowbird Hot Sauce. Several flavors, but I like the the serrano the best.

I preordered some of the Yellowbird Serrano from Amazon, too! Thanks for the rec :D

I have the Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition sitting at home. It's minimum 1 million Scoville. Pure stupidity. But I heard that the flavor is actually good.

Haha, I was waiting for you to hop in here! I'm sure your digestive tract has never been the same since that fateful day, but you took that hot ass sauce like a champ!!!

I have tried Mad dog 357. It is pretty hot. But not as bad as the wing (s) you took down. So glad I won that day.

I have tried Mad dog 357. It is pretty hot. But not as bad as the wing (s) you took down. So glad I won that day.

Better me than you my friend!
The Regular Mad Dog 357 is pretty mild. or I should say tolerable. The Gold Edition... I will wear diapers after.

I preordered some of the Yellowbird Serrano from Amazon, too! Thanks for the rec :D

Haha, I was waiting for you to hop in here! I'm sure your digestive tract has never been the same since that fateful day, but you took that hot ass sauce like a champ!!!

You're right though. My stomach really haven't been the same since.

The one I have is 2 notches down from that. Very hot with a good flavor.

Tabanero Hot Sauce

Check out their website and ingredients. It's fantastic.

I’m not but my wife swears by Tabasco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love hot sauce but my internal organs don't like it much. LOL

I have to eat spicy food early in the afternoon or it is not a good night.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I love hot spicy sauce. I don't go too overboard anymore as my 65 year old stomach has warned me on numerous occasion that, that is a poor decision!

A friend of my wife started a hot sauce company originally called Homeboy's Hot Sauce but they changed the name to Cutino Hot Sauce. It's my favorite hot sauce right now. https://www.homeboyshabanero.com/

i'm not a huge fan of buffalo sauce.

sriracha doesn't do much for me.

and i don't like jerk flavoring.

but i do really enjoy spicy asian and latin flavors. i'm ok to sweat a little as long as the flavor is there.

Love me some Cholula

Love hot sauce. This stuff is great if you can find it.

3646adb3098152cad40fe746820ecf46.jpg

6285c3c327a587253edf15f1d116cee0.jpg

I'm a wuss when it comes to spicy. I prefer mild sauce.

Just whipped up a mixture of ranch and the 600,000 scoville Mad Dog 357 to dip my tenders and onion rings in. There is zero ranch flavor in this mixture..haha.

Tabanero Hot Sauce

Check out their website and ingredients. It's fantastic.

Ordered one of their 3 packs! Sounds like good stuff.

I'm a fan of good old Valintina as a generic sauce.

Been tempted to order the variety packs from Queen Majesty before BBQ season picks up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm no more a fan of hot spices than I am of putting ketchup on a steak. I don't like to disguise the taste of my food with sauces.

Here's one I'm currently working on. Picked it up at Pepper Palace (cool store, but not too much of a selection.)

I know it's got habanero and ghost pepper, but not sure about the rating, but it's burn your face off hot. It's the hottest one they sell.
39331519050_59d95416c9_b.jpg

I use Blair’s Mega Death sauce in a lot of stuff (very sparingly).

#FiberLaunch

In younger years, I used to eat anything that wouldn't melt the fork or spoon first. These days, not so much. Like others, I'm more interested in the right balance of fire and flavor. Most commercially available sauces are fine to me, but I really like Frank's Original Redhot the best as a general use sauce. We buy the quart container of that.

A friend of mine is big into the Blair's stuff. I just can't do that kind of stuff anymore. Sauces rated in the millions of scoville units are more of a chemical weapon than an edible food to me. No thanks.

Here's one I'm currently working on. Picked it up at Pepper Palace (cool store, but not too much of a selection.)

I know it's got habanero and ghost pepper, but not sure about the rating, but it's burn your face off hot. It's the hottest one they sell.
39331519050_59d95416c9_b.jpg

Sinve you're somewhat back in the area, the Original Farmer's Market in LA has a hotsauce shop in it with just about everything available on the market there.

Back