Oh yes I do - I try to get a bottle of a unique sauce whenever I am traveling...

However, my go to is definitely Yellow Bird!

Im a fan of spicy foods. some of my hot sauce staples include:

Cholula
Siracha
Datil Pepper sauce from Firehouse Subs

ive also been known to use some dried ghost pepper flakes in chilli or on steak

El Yucatan green or red.
You can get it anywhere.
Walmart is $1.92 a bottle.
It is habanero based and is about 10k scoville.
Flavor and burn.
The perfect heat for me.

Just picked up some chili garlic Cholula. I am intrigued

I love Marie Sharp's Habanero Pepper sauce out of Belize.
My co-worker is from Belize and he brought some back from a trip once. That stuff is amazing. Best blend of carrot an habanero I've had so far

There is a great mild sauce called Tiger Sauce - excellent for basting grilled shrimp, deviled eggs and chili. Mild and sweet.
Tabasco Chipotle is mild and smokey - real nice.
And I know this isn't for peppers but let me plug Mrs' Renfro's - they have Sweet Hot Pickled Jalapenos - no Pulled Pork sammy should be without. So great.

Just came in the mail... tasty stuff and just the right amount of heat!
a2d83f1b5aab53c1f0014474c63981fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone dealt with Heatonist? Want to pickup some hot ones soon. Would love to try their gauntlet someday, but have a feeling I wouldn't fair as well as I think I would!

There is a great mild sauce called Tiger Sauce - excellent for basting grilled shrimp, deviled eggs and chili. Mild and sweet.
Tabasco Chipotle is mild and smokey - real nice.
And I know this isn't for peppers but let me plug Mrs' Renfro's - they have Sweet Hot Pickled Jalapenos - no Pulled Pork sammy should be without. So great.

I love the tiger sauce. I usually mix it with my bbq sauce when grilling .

ac1c12f5ec8bac6f6a82ffbe24ea19f0.jpg

Cheese grits and a hot hardboiled egg topped with Tabanero, with country ham and bacon on the side...

Dredged in seasoned flour then Texas Pete, fried at 350 til they float then 3 minutes more for crispiness, doused with Tabanero Agave Sweet and Spicy that has a little of Blair’s After Death sauce added to it (to kick it up a notch).
c77e257df578df5dae9e068147efdf01.jpg

I grow my own peppers and make my own sauces.

I grow my own peppers and make my own sauces.

I haven’t grown my own peppers in a while but my cousin grows them and gives me all i want, and i make sauce out of them and give it as gifts. I special order chipotles for sauce making too. It’s a lot of fun, and tasty.

We have a local shop here in Columbus called CaJohn's. They pretty much have everything under the sun from mild to the hottest of the hot. When I go by their kiosk in the North Market I like to try different ones. Their bourbon infused chipotle habanero sauce is particularly good.

http://www.cajohns.com

Amazon FTW

b2e9aca4d90114176a39e7d6c150aadd.jpg

Nice! How do you like it? Did you also get the Winston's?

I did! I prefer the YellowBird to the Winston's, and both have their uses in my rotation since I use hot sauce on damn near everything :D.

Next time you get chinese, put some sriracha in the red sauce. It’s amazing. Can’t believe I never tried it before!
ea224793bf9795dbb470502978a58cce.jpg

Back