JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you a fan of the spicy? Saw this today and it made me laugh.

b2808f7c415c166024dce75dbf9ae002.jpg

Yessssssss! I don't do crazy spicy, but here are some of my staples.

- Trader Joe's Green Dragon Sauce
- Trader Joe's Sriracha
- Tapatio
- Gringo Bandito (green)
- Tabasco Chipotle

I use them on just about everything, and the Gringo Bandito is particularly tasty on eggs!

I am a hot sauce aficionado. Have been since I was a kid. Used to have a great collection from all over the world. I've had everything from weak but flavorful, to rush to the emergency room hot.

Once a friend of mind decided to open one of my bottles of "Pure Cap" and within 30 minutes was throwing up blood. Good stuff.

Currently on a Caribbean kick. I love that there are so many different small batch sauces that make their way out of the islands.

Tapatio is about as hot as I go... but I prefer the flavor over a lot of heat. Cholula is my go to.

I absolutely LOVE spicy sauces, but admittedly my body can't process some things like it used to.

• Admin
I absolutely LOVE spicy sauces, but admittedly my body can't process some things like it used to.

I’m with you there. More flavor than anything for me now.

NOPE!!! Can't do it, anything much over mild just kills me anymore.

I'm a big fan of hot sauce. My current go-to is a local one called Alex's Ugly Sauce.

Yep. It's become all about finding something with rich deep flavor and the "just right" level of heat.

Currently on a Caribbean kick. I love that there are so many different small batch sauces that make their way out of the islands.

I love Marie Sharp's Habanero Pepper sauce out of Belize.

My feeling exactly, taste/flavor is the way to go.

I'm a wuss when it comes to hot sauce.. I prefer flavor over heat as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I love hot sauces, but I know my limits. You'd be surprised though how much a couple drops of some of the hotter sauces can really spice up a meal. The stuff Wonton ate a couple years ago after losing a callout was brutal. Carolina Reaper sauce. ouch!

Love the name of the company that made it too... Pucker Butt Pepper Company. lol

I'll have to give it a shot. Last time I was island hopping in the Caribbean, my wife made fun of me because i burned off a lot of my taste buds

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

IMG_0071.jpg

I love me some Siracha! I put this on almost everything.

Not many hot sauces that I cannot eat. But as I am getting older I have start favoring the ability to taste the food over the hotness .. ha ha. I do use Dave's Ghost Pepper Insanity sauce when I make wings. Just a teaspoon or so to make the wings hotter.

But I did grow up in India and most of our food is spicier than what you get in the US.

Yessssssss! I don't do crazy spicy, but here are some of my staples.

- Trader Joe's Green Dragon Sauce
- Trader Joe's Sriracha
- Tapatio
- Gringo Bandito (green)
- Tabasco Chipotle

I use them on just about everything, and the Gringo Bandito is particularly tasty on eggs!

I can second that green dragon sauce - it is one of my favorites!

I am a hot sauce aficionado. Have been since I was a kid. Used to have a great collection from all over the world. I've had everything from weak but flavorful, to rush to the emergency room hot.

Once a friend of mind decided to open one of my bottles of "Pure Cap" and within 30 minutes was throwing up blood. Good stuff.

If you're into the Caribbean, I'd recommend Winston's Hot Sauce out of Austin. Hard to find and you may need to have it shipped, but it is fantastic!

I love them, but im with everyone, flavors over hotness.

May have to check that out if I'm ever in Austin again. There's a great place at the Farmers market at the grove in LA that stocks about 1000 differ varieties. It's one of my regular stops

Love hot sauce on foods especially on wings, but I do have a limit, like to taste the food along with the hot.

If you're into the Caribbean, I'd recommend Winston's Hot Sauce out of Austin. Hard to find and you may need to have it shipped, but it is fantastic!

I just ordered a bottle off Amazon :D

May have to check that out if I'm ever in Austin again. There's a great place at the Farmers market at the grove in LA that stocks about 1000 differ varieties. It's one of my regular stops

Just did a search and see it can be ordered through Amazon with Prime shipping. https://www.amazon.com/Winstons-Hot-Sauce-Original-bottle/dp/B01JF13DKS

Another really solid Austin sauce is Yellowbird Hot Sauce. Several flavors, but I like the the serrano the best.

Huge hot sauce fan.

Everyday Sauce - Trader Joe's Habanero

When I really want to turn up the heat and have plenty of ice cold beer nearby: Mad Dog 357 600,000 scoville unit sauce, Dave's Gormet Ghost Pepper Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce 650,000 scoville units

+1 on the Trader Joe’s Jalepeno and Habanero hit sauces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back