How Often Do You Play?

League is once a week, usually try to get out one or two other times a week. Weekends if I’m at home I usually get a couple of 9 hole rounds in.

I shoot for 1-2 times a week during the season. Sometimes it's not that often, sometimes I get lucky and get out 2-3 times in a week.

2-3 times per week- plus another night or two at the range.

2-3 rounds of 9 is the goal. I might move to at least one 18 a week.

And a few range sessions.

2-4 times a month counting 9 hole rounds. My goal is minimum of one 18 hole round per month, year round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last season was 5 days a week. Get off work, hit the course for a round, practice, head home.

This year? With a newborn at home, I am hoping night a week for league works out!

The past few years 9 holes on Thursday and 18 on Sat and Sun. Due to a few life changes this year I should be able to play 5 to 6 times a week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Usually 1 to 2 times after work during week.
Then once sometime Saturday and occasionally Sunday afternoon. Just depends on what is going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say about 36 holes a week during the summer--usually on the same day. Wish I could get out there more but I usually have to trek out about 45 minutes (and pass over 2 bridges) to get to my home course.

Guess it averages to 1 per week...

Average 50 rounds/year for the last few years but that's counting a lot of 3 or 4 times/week in peak season or during vacations.

Have not played since Black Friday last November. Combination of weather and the decent weather days falling while I have other plans. Ugh...

1-2 times a week, plus weekday holidays.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Once a week. Wish i could get out more

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

At least one round and one practice session a week. All year around.

Sometimes multiple times a week, some once a week. Just depends.......and how nice I am to my ol lady lol

We usually get out 3 times a week. This year though I'm staying 2 months at a place that offers free golf. Thus far I'm 21 rounds in 30 days.

1.5 Times a week. Once the weather turns, I usually play 18 one of the weekend days and 9 after work one night a week. Would love to play more, but it just doesn't fit in the schedule currently with my kids being so young.

Usually play Saturday and Sunday. Have been trying to get out once during the week for the last 6 years and it just doesn’t happen.

1-2 times a week. Every week for sure with league and then I try to get out once during the weekend also.

Basically 5 days / week (weekdays), weather permitting, year 'round with a rare exception from time to time. 186 rounds of golf last year.

Once during the week and usually I can get around in on Saturday and Sunday. I wish I could play at least 5 times a week even if it was only 9 holes.

Pre-injury last year I was averaging 3x/week from February through June (first time ever playing more than 1x/week).

It was AWESOME.

Scoring came way down and I truly understood my swing better than ever. But reality struck and now I'm just hoping to play once per week, working up to two.

Played six times in February but only 3 in March with two of those back to back (yesterday and Wednesday). So, that's a passed test.

Hammering core work, sure feel better. Fingers crossed!

I try for 2-3 times a week from mid april to mid octobre

During the season, goal is doing something golf-related at least twice per week. Some weeks that's an 18 hole round and a range session, other weeks that's 2 afternoons of 9 hole rounds. My work schedule changes on a weekly basis so it's not consistent at all.

Our season is gearing up now after all the rain so 2-3 times a week will happen now.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back