How Often Do You Play?

Probably averages out to once a week and it's usually 36 plus in a day. Some weeks the stars will align and I'll get in 3-4 rounds, others I won't play at all. Life.....

Averages to a couple times a week, but it's never enough

Once or twice a week ...... however, this month I feel so lazy :sleepy:

3-4 times per week plus a range session or two, but I am retired :act-up:

I try and do something golf related every day. I go to the range at least 2x each week and am good for at least 9 holes 2x each week. Sometimes I play 3-4 times a week just depends on weather, family, work, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3+ times a week. Any chance to get in the 4th or 5th round in a week I jump at.

Our season being short, if weather permits typically play 4-5 times/week. My office is only 10-15 minutes from my course so quick trip after work and with longer days easily can get 18.

1 to 3 times a week and it is never enough!

Average something just over 1 round a week. Would love to play more but life gets in the way. Would play every day if I could

I'm just getting back into golf after about 8 years off. I am very excited to play. I will be getting a membership and hope to play at least 3 to 4 times a week some of those times possibly being a few holes of practice.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

2-3 times a week faithfully.

At least once per week, and often squeeze in some extra.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Right now it's 2 9 rounds a week. Working towards 1 9 and 1 18 per week. Not sure how I'm going to handle the summer heat.

I try to get out once a week during the summer for an actual round or the very minimum a range/short game session.

Full 18 hole rounds at least twice a week. I get trigger happy around 3:00 during the week & if work can wait, I’ll walk 9 3-4 times a week.

Average 0.75x per week all winter.
Average 1.5x per week in season.

I'm retired, so, here is my normal weekly schedule (weather and physical health permitting):

Monday: 18
Tuesday: 27
Wednesday: 18
Thursday: Off
Friday: 18
Saturday: Reserved for tournaments/special events, or if I missed a day due to weather during the week.
Sunday: Off

Once or twice a week.

9 on Tuesday & Thursday afternoons. 18-36 on Saturday & Sunday mornings, I get out there while they are still watering the greens and play 18 in 2 hours.

Last edited:
2-3 times a week in season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I try to play a round of 18 per week. Some weeks I'll get in 2 rounds, some weeks no rounds. I'd like to play more but work and family obligations doesn't allow for that.

Once the courses open, twice a week at a minimum. If I can get out for a 3rd I definitely do!

One 9 a week and hopefully an 18 once a week.

Weather permitting 2-3 times a week

Back