How Often Do You Play?

I got out 2-3 times a week last season and 1-2 times this winter. I just joined a private club so I plan on playing 3-4 times a week and 27-36 on one of the days

I am fortunate. Divorced, kids are grown & out of the house, no current girlfriend and have set up my work schedule so I'm off at 2:30 daily. That all adds up to as much golf as I want to play.

I usually play 3-5 times a week and practice a couple days, depending on the weather & life.

I'm out maybe once/twice per month. I don't get to play enough, but it is what it is. I like to head to the range during the week, but I'd rather be on the course.

Try to play 2 or 3 times per week plus 1 or 2 practice sessions.

The goal for this year is to playing 9 holes after my practicing. I bought a season pass so 9 hole rounds isn't a problem. My course doesn't have a 9 hole rate because they have a wedge course for that.

For 18: About 6 times/month (sometimes turns into 27/36 holes)

For 9: About once per week

I try for one round a week with a couple practice sessions as well. With kids it is tough though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last year was a good year and I had about 110 rounds. With a baby this year I’m hoping to get about 70 rounds in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get out enough. I would prefer to get out once a week. I was doing that before, but took a sizeable pay cut to take the job I'm at now, with the tradeoff of being much happier. I"m hoping I can pull of once a month this year and hopefully things right themselves and I can get to 2-3 times a month if not more, next year.

Once a week, sometimes twice is what I am hoping for this summer. Maybe more if we are able to play after work.

Pretty much every day, weather permitting. I live in NE and average around 230 rounds annually.

I usually try for at least one weekend day and Friday afternoons in the summers.

During the season which is usually April to November (depending on weather during the later months) I normally play once or twice a week, unfortunately I have to work to feed my golf addiction.

I play 18 once a week and 9 holes 3-5 times a week. I probably should work more. Oh well.

I play 18 2-3 times a week. In the summer I try to get out 4 or even more since the courses are usually empty.

I’m hoping for 5+ times week this year. Thinking about 100 rounds/year

During daylight savings Oct-March: 1-2 times a week.
April-Oct: 3-5 times a week
My summer break is June 15-August 1. So any day it's not raining, I'm at the course

I try and play 5 times a week "if" possible. Usually have a pot game on Wednesday/Friday. Sometimes on Sunday also!

I'm currently using Mixuno JPX 900 irons. I play twice weekly, but get plenty of trackman, bodytrack and short game practice. I am currently attending the Golf Academy of America, so school keeps me from playing more.

Any thoughts on driver or hybrids for slower swing speeds?

Last edited:
Not enough.... but I try to play at least 9 holes 2 times a week and 18 a couple times a month.. at least

If work would cut back on OT I could avg 3x a week but the way things are now it's more like 1.5x.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

With a pregnant wife and a 2 year old at home, I just play once a week at an executive course. I can't remember my last 18, woah. I used to be in the MGA Tour though which would get me out once a month.

Twice per week, mostly. Add one round per holiday weekend.

Usually twice a week plus a couple of random weekday rounds (have to use my vacation time on something!). I usually post approx 65 rounds a year

Back