The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

If by ready you mean can't stop telling everyone around me about it then yes I am ready. I can't wait, these 2 weeks are going to drag

Let's just hope that TeamRedemption doesn't miss any buses as did a certain THP Grandaddy team in the past...

Glad you found someone to get the swing fixed.

Just had a lesson with my pro, and coming away with a TON of confidence. The stuff Mulligan9111 noticed the last time we played paired with the small tweak my pro made, I was hitting shots like I used to before my massive slump. At least two more range sessions to drill in the changes and I hope to be hitting fairways and breaking hearts in Cali. The small tweak he made was that I was coming back too far inside and then compensating for that. A smooth/straight back takeaway paired with a proper hip turn to start my swing and good things happen.
Awesome Ryan, WTG!

Based on the result, you might as well have missed the bus.
Man i cant wait till we win and we wont have to read posts like this anymore :angel:

I spoke to the entire group on mine....it was a TEAM EVENT

Was it? You seem to focus a lot on individual record in the first one.. Whereas in the second you seem to lean on the team. Interesting. Luckily for me, you won't be able to lean on either this year.

LOL! Oh business is picking up, and I LOVE IT!

BOOM Taylor brought it there!

That will be one matchup I can't wait to follow!!

Assuming of course Finley doesn't Duck Taylor in singles...

Assuming of course Finley doesn't Duck Taylor in singles...
I certainly hope neither captain allows that to happen, Taylor needs him some #Redemption

Not happening. That one is set.
I think we need a "tale of the tape" up in here!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think we need a "tale of the tape" up in here!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well, we have that, and we have Captain vs Captain, the rest is going to get interesting. Sunday night dinner is going to be a lot of fun, a lot lot lot of fun.

Not happening. That one is set.

I am debating making a "good-good?" match offer to my singles opponent so that I can follow that one live

I am debating making a "good-good?" match offer to my singles opponent so that I can follow that one live

I'd consider it TwinkieEthan. Sit back, watch some golf, enjoy the comfort stations.

I'd consider it TwinkieEthan. Sit back, watch some golf, enjoy the comfort stations.

Woah woah woah, the people want to see the EthanDecDeathmatch too.

It seems in the past the #zoocrew has employed a method of putting a better player with a player with "pops" to good success (see Finley). What are some of our strategies to combat that?

Back