How Often Do You Play?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
During season are you once a week? Once a month? Every day? Do you get out enough or not?

1-2 times a week

trying to get back to once a week

Once a week usually except in the summer I try to get out 2x. Taking the kids out and doing 9 holes in the evening has been my bonus round lately.

Goal is 1 time a week... would be pretty happy getting in anything more than that. Maybe a few 9 hole rounds after work and then 18 sometime on the weekend.

Is there such thing as enough? Haha

I play about 30-40 times a season.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

3-4 times a week once the weather breaks, but this year will be a lot more since I got a membership for the first time.

Since retirement, have been averaging 5 rounds per week. Prior to that, twice a week.

Roughly once a week. Occasionally more, but never enough for my liking.

I’m hovering around once a month and that’s not even close to enough. If I could, I’d be out there everyday. I do visit a driving range often though so I get my fix a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I typically play once a week with my group, but I definitely wish I could get out more!

Last year sucked with not being able to get out. I was able to get to the range at lunches every other week, but my play didn't get better. This week, I'm joining a league for the first time and will get at least 9 holes every week.

I aim for once a week. If it plays out that way is a different story.

At least once a week. I am hoping to get 100 rounds in this year but don't think it is going to happen, but could be close.

The goal is once a week. If I am lucky and find some tee time deals I hope to get out twice on some weeks and NO it is not enough!!! :)

Twice a month but hit the range twice a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not enough considering I can play year round. It's mostly weekends so 3-4x per month.

1-2 times a week I try for.. playing tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I get out on my league night and 1 other time per week. I am able to get to the range at least 3-4 times per week

i have about 4-5 months out of the year when i don't get to play much due to work. but the other 7-8 months my preference is to get out once every week, but i'll accept once every other week. this year i will be playing a lot more in advance of the morgan cup, and even after the morgan cup so i can keep up my reviews of the clubs.

if i had my druthers, i would like to play 2-3 times per week. work and life don't permit that, though.

Average is once a week all year long if the winter isn't crazy.

I'm probably averaging twice a week but can get in three rounds a week this time of year.

I typically play 1 or 2 times a week usually 9 holes and try to practice at least 1 time a week. Practice is usually chipping and putting.

I will be practicing considerably more this spring trying to get into game shape for the MC.

At least 5 days a week.

Back