Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
A. Reese Egg
B. Cadbury Egg
C. Peeps
D. Chocolate Bunny

I’m a fan of the Reese Egg.

A, B, D, C for me. Dipping pretzel sticks into the Cadbury egg center is a must as well as eating the bunny ears first.

Cadbury Eggs and it's not close.

A. Reese Egg
B. Cadbury Egg
C. Peeps
D. Chocolate Bunny

I’m a fan of the Reese Egg.

455447e1652ae5fa3a3b1d200cb8893a.jpg

Hopefully you mean these Cadbury eggs, because these are THE BEST. Period. End of contest.

I have to go Reese’s egg based on these choices. My wife works with a girl that makes big homemade white chocolate peanut butter eggs and those are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A, B, D, C for me. Dipping pretzel sticks into the Cadbury egg center is a must as well as eating the bunny ears first.

Ok, you took that to another level! Noice

I have to go Reese’s egg based on these choices. My wife works with a girl that makes big homemade white chocolate peanut butter eggs and those are awesome.

I know there are other choice, these were on top of my head.

Reese egg all day. Next would be a snickers egg.

all of them

I wish you could get British style eggs more readily over here. Can’t be bothered with anything that says mini in the name. I want a proper egg with Cadbury’s written on the front.
41a8de034e56621dcac55ca96a92e0bc.jpg

That’s basically a hollow chocolate egg with more chocolate inside. Yum! Also, whilst on the subject, why as a religious country does America get no time off over Easter, whereas in England, we couldn’t care less about anything religious, and yet Easter is a 4 day holiday?!?!?!

#FiberLaunch

Good call!!

And for some reason the holiday treat of both are like 10x better haha. Not a huge sweets guy anymore but during Easter and Halloween those two things I go crazy for ?

Reese Egg no doubt.

Favorite Christmas Candy - Reese Tree

Funny thing is that I’m not a super fan of regular peanut butter cups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where are those yellow marshmallow peeps??

Reese chocolate peanut butter egg for sure

I'll go Reese egg out of those. I'm all about the mini eggs though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

B, Cadbury egg. Bonus points for the slimy yolky ones.

Reeses egg all the way. Peanut butter and chocolate is like the flavor of heaven.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

455447e1652ae5fa3a3b1d200cb8893a.jpg

Hopefully you mean these Cadbury eggs, because these are THE BEST. Period. End of contest.
100% correct!

Bought a bag today, along with some Starburst all red jelly beans, which are amazing also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

100% correct!

Bought a bag today, along with some Starburst all red jelly beans, which are amazing also.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’ve eaten 1/2 the bag already today. Lol

Back