IOS 9 - Plans to update?

Well I'm on the 6 plus and zero issues so far. I could be one of the lucky ones. Sucks you guys are getting less battery usage and email issues.

Updated again last night, the slight lag I was seeing swiping from screen to screen is gone. So that's good. All apps appear to be working fine, no crashes or lockups yet to note.

I'm also seeing slightly worse battery life now, but nothing too major. At night I'm down to 25-30% instead of the 35-40% I used to see before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9.0.2 is already out now. Its awesome and astonishing that most THPers have had virtually no issue with IOS 9 considering its being reported as their most troubled update they have ever released. Interesting article here about how 9.0.2 has stopped signing. While its not a huge deal, but that means for anybody that has gone forward to 9, there is simply no going back, despite the issues and bugs that are still present.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonk...-risk/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix

Maybe because I have the 6S but I've had no issues at all

I consider myself very fortunate to somehow escape all the issues. And, they probably won't want to release a 9.0.3 anytime soon b/c that will just prove they missed a lot of bug fixes with the 9.xxx version.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Well I just upgraded to a 6s Plus from a 6S and am running iOS 9.1 beta release 3 - so far so good.

6 plus and 6s, both running 9.1 with no issues.

I consider myself very fortunate to somehow escape all the issues. And, they probably won't want to release a 9.0.3 anytime soon b/c that will just prove they missed a lot of bug fixes with the 9.xxx version.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

And just like that, 9.1 released

And just like that, 9.1 released

Anybody upgraded yet? If so any issues?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

When I upgraded to 9.0 it was great. No MAJOR bugs. But when 9.01 and 9.02 where released, that's when the issues started. 9.02 was terrible. Day to day tasks where extremely frustrating. Upgraded last week to 9.1 and it's a HUUUUGE improvement. So far so good.

Upgraded to 9.1 and all is well so far. Hope it gives a little more battery life.

I upgraded yesterday. No issues for me. But I didn't have any before I updated.

Updated on my iPad 4 and am having issues not seen on iOS 8. Screen locking up is common now. Wish I had not done it. Downloaded 9.1 and no better.

no issues, upgraded last Friday

I upgraded this morning after seeing the bugs releases by CERT this week.

No issues either so far. iPhone 6+.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I am in the process of making the big jump from 7 something to 9.2. Wish me well...

I've been on 9.2 for awhile and no issues. Good luck

That's quite the jump.
Remember the chart JB posted? Yeah, I'm not exactly an early adopter :) It took about 45 minutes to complete the update from back up to walking through the new stuff. Shock of shocks, it is way better and way faster :)

Still having wifi issues even with latest update. Pretty damn frustrating cause the Internet flies on my laptop

Still having wifi issues even with latest update. Pretty damn frustrating cause the Internet flies on my laptop
Really? What kind of issues?

IOS 9 - Plans to update?

Really? What kind of issues?

Wifi issues only. It will randomly drop in & out or have really slow speeds. Then I'll hop on the laptop to check and it's working fine so I know for sure it is the phone. Same for my wife's phone, we both have the 6. I'll do a hard reset and it will fix the issue for a few minutes and then it's back to messing up.

Back