2018 Drive, Chip and Putt

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I feel like this event doesn't get the credit it deserves,. Every year I love watching this.

I feel like this event doesn't get the credit it deserves,. Every year I love watching this.

I love watching it. Have it up on my one screen while I'm buttoning up a review. It's an amazing experience for these families. It does seem to have lost a bit of its steam though through the last couple of years. Think there are two girls from WNY that made it this year.

I'm so impressed with these young players. I only wish my form is as good as theirs.

its also depressing to see 11 year olds pound the ball longer than me

Agreed one of my fave watches of the year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The swings some these kids have are so impressive.

Yea this event is underrated. Those kids are legit the future PGA and LPGA stars. This is the 5th year right? Only a matter of time before they have a masters participant that played in the DCP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love watching this every year. They just keep getting better and better. What I love the most is the excitement most of them show.

JM

I love watching these kids play and see their excitement.

These kids are impressive. Such a fun event to watch.

I always watch this but I don't have golf channel on my current TV package. Maybe time to change that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love love love this. Watch every year, this year watching with my Lotte! Maybe someday.....haha

These kids are amazing. The poise to hit these shots under the pressure is inspiring .

Love love love this. Watch every year, this year watching with my Lotte! Maybe someday.....haha

Sat down and watched with my daughter and wife this morning also. Almost brought me to tears when she watched them, then looked at me asked to go to the course with me again. Maybe I'll see you there someday.... lol.

My son and I watched this all morning this morning, love this event! It's also got him chomping at the bit to compete in it this summer at a local qualifier. I'm gonna get him signed up for one that takes place after his PGA Jr. League is done so his in good form. He was absolutely glued to the screen watching these kids compete and watching what kind of numbers they put up, pretty sure he was making some mental notes:)

My wife loves this event because she says the kids have mastered using the weight of the club to create lag and speed because the club is otherwise too heavy to manually create speed. It's how she learned...men's clubs, 8 years old...she said she had no choice but to use her body "wisely" to hit the ball.

I love watching every year. These kids are good

I love watching this event every year. These kids get better and better. Such an amazing experience for them

I love watching this event every year. These kids get better and better. Such an amazing experience for them

#Truth excited to see the smiles on the kids out there and enjoying the experience.

My daughter has enjoyed competing in the past, we've been lucky enough to host at my home course. Both of my kids will compete this year, and so much fun having them watch today.

I guess you can call me a Debbie Downer. On the girl's side there are some very good players. On the boy's side, there are only a couple of good players in the older age groups. The best players in the country do not partake in this event. I watched for about 5 minutes because I couldn't take watching the poor swings. I laughed when I kept hearing the best players in the country on the Golf Channel commercials because it is very blatant false advertising. Hitting 2 drives, 2 chips, and 2 putts does not dictate being able to put up a score.

I think it’s fantastic, my 12 yo who’s in PGA Jr League loves it. Always great to see kids getting involved in the game and having fun.

only got to watch a snippet but after seeing highlights ive decided I'm 100% going to get my future kids into golf. i wish I played sooner, instead of playing football for 4 years of HS and dealing with a slew of injuries now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back