Soooo...I hope this wasn’t a bad thing....

Hamfist

I promise not to murder Canadan.
Reaction score
Handicap
30+
but, as I’m sitting in church with my mom (because I’m a good son), and the reverend is extolling the benefit of the Easter miracle, all I was doing was deliberating on the upcoming driver showdown between the Cobra and the Callaway.

Jesus wants you to be happy my son

The Lord works in mysterious ways

but, as I’m sitting in church with my mom (because I’m a good son), and the reverend is extolling the benefit of the Easter miracle, all I was doing was deliberating on the upcoming driver showdown between the Cobra and the Callaway.

haha, that's funny. I'd expect most would be in there asking God to make sure their balls go straight and the putts break into the hole.

As an honest agnostic, I’d feel a little disingenuous asking for Divine Intervention for my game. I certainly wouldn’t turn it down, make no mistake.

Church seems a good place to be wrestling with moral dilemmas.

Church seems a good place to be wrestling with moral dilemmas.

While I wouldn’t necessarily call it a moral dilemma. It certainly is a dilemma. But, fortunately, I can test them in an objective way, so there won’t be any grey area.

While I wouldn’t necessarily call it a moral dilemma. It certainly is a dilemma. But, fortunately, I can test them in an objective way, so there won’t be any grey area.

As I'm so very, very scientifically minded, I approve of this.

And I typed "moral dilemma" and then thought I probably should have said "dilemma, moral or not." Dangit. :D

As I'm so very, very scientifically minded, I approve of this.

And I typed "moral dilemma" and then thought I probably should have said "dilemma, moral or not." Dangit. :D

I started last night by comp’ing some measurable. Swing weight, shaft length, etc.

Your so in trouble sir but I am sure you will be ok The man upstairs plays golf too you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i played 18 holes in my head today...

Your so in trouble sir but I am sure you will be ok The man upstairs plays golf too you know

I’m hoping He looked into my heart and noted there was no malevolence, just an honest yearning for a club I can hit.

You may want to try the Ping G400. If @msh134 can hit it... Almost anyone should be able to! :laughing:

I’m hoping He looked into my heart and noted there was no malevolence, just an honest yearning for a club I can hit.

You may want to try the Ping G400. If @msh134 can hit it... Almost anyone should be able to! :laughing:

Hey now

I have spent many a Mass replaying courses in my head. You’re not alone.

The sounds you hear from this thread are theological paradigms shifting without clutches.

But anyone who says his/her mind never wanders during worship will lie about other things, too.

I will save you the time. Callaway, just chop it down 1 inch

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the COURSE. 2Timothy 4:7

In his heart a man plans his COURSE, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs16:9

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the COURSE. 2Timothy 4:7

In his heart a man plans his COURSE, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs16:9

And, from the Good Book, I am exonerated!

I will save you the time. Callaway, just chop it down 1 inch

Since it’s not actually my club, I’ll have to just choke up on it.

Back