Could You Take The Challenge?

I definitely could. And would to have the chance!

Totally could.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure ... Have original wedges from 1987 high school years ..driver was from 1978

so yes ... Yes I can

not the bow that matters but the Indian that shoots it

Absolutely!

I've gone over a year at this point with all of the same clubs in my bag right now, so I could easily do it. It would give me more money to spend on greens fees and lessons.

So easy.

100% yes. I swapped out 3 clubs this year, (I tried a few at the Driver spot admittedly) but I could definitely play the same clubs for a full year.

Easily!! I played the same clubs on 2 different occasions so for many consecutive years without any changes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I could do it, but mostly because I would have committed. The funny part is that it wouldn't be sticking with all the new clubs, it would be switching in the first place haha. My last 2 sets of irons lasted about 15 years each and my current set has only been in the bag a couple seasons, so they're just babies....I tend to rotate drivers so that might be the hardest part of the single-bag-for-a-year part for me.

I could do it, but mostly because I would have committed. The funny part is that it wouldn't be sticking with all the new clubs, it would be switching in the first place haha. My last 2 sets of irons lasted about 15 years each and my current set has only been in the bag a couple seasons, so they're just babies....I tend to rotate drivers so that might be the hardest part of the single-bag-for-a-year part for me.

Off topic, but check this out since you are close by.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?77129-Live-Club-Testing-Come-Join-Us

I could absolutely do it.
I have purchased a lot of stuff this year, for various reasons, including seeing what works for me and what does not, primarily involving driver and putters.
I could now absolutely keep gear without tinkering for a year, especially if it was given to me!

Tons of us THPers love our golf equipment, so here is a hypothetical.

If you were offered a free bag of clubs. 100% free and you could pick the clubs yourself, do you think you could you make it an entire year without switching to something else?
Hell yes. I only have the clubs from The Legacy now and have no plans to change unless I someone how get into another competition that includes clubs. BTW love my Bridgestone and had some of my best scores ever with them.

Nope...I love trying out new sets and drivers. Having 2nd swing so close makes it just too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem

Without a doubt I could do it. This year was the first year I bought any new equipment in 5 years. So I could definitely go all season with the same gear. Well that is unless another company came to me and offered me their clubs. Then I might have a decision to make.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Pretty certain I could, would love to find out for sure...

I sure could, ive had my irons, wedges and putter over a year now. Ive just changed the top of my bag this year.

As long as I'm fitted to them then definitely. Been gaming mine for over 2 years now. Except driver. That's 1 year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sure. I can do that.

If I could be custom fit for them, I would play them longer than that.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Absolutely, played same clubs for 2 years before I got into Wilson event. I did change my putter to Cure after you told me about them and going to event

Absolutely. I don't really change clubs too often. Mostly when the club is worn or damaged.

I would probably get by for at least three if I had a set of new completely fitted clubs and honestly probably longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd have to pry my new irons from #staffproto away from me in the next year. To be honest, out of respect for @WilsonGolf, I will not game any other irons this year. Such an amazing company, I wouldn't feel right pulling them from my bag after what they did for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Without a doubt I could. Would love the opportunity one year to prove it.

Back