emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Driver: Titleist 917D2 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Orange CK 60TX
3wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5* Matrix Ozik TP7HDe 7X
Hybrid: Titleist 816 H2 21* Aldila Tour Green ATx85H TX
Irons: Totleist 716 T-MB 4i, 718 AP2 5-P Project X LZ 130 7.0
Wedges: Vokey SM7 52-12F Project X LZ 7.0, 56-14F/60-04L True Temper DG Tour Issue S400
Putter: Odyssey #7
Ball: Titleist Prov1x

Whatever he had in the bag must have had some good juju rubbed all over it. To get in The Masters he had to win the tournament and that’s what he did. Pretty clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that the Titleist guy goes Odyssey for his flat stick instead of Scotty.

Interesting that the Titleist guy goes Odyssey for his flat stick instead of Scotty.
They were saying that he pulled this putter out of his closet, it's supposedly the one that he used to sink all of those putts on team USA at the Ryder Cup a few cups ago.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

All Titleist and an Odyssey putter. Interesting.

Nice bag!!!

Another win for Tensei Orange in the driver after McIlroy at Bay Hill, impressive.

Did he roll the Odyssey back when he was a Cobra staffer? Cobra was part of Acushnet so wasn't sure if he had an Odyssey or a Scotty back then.

Lots of Odyssey putters in tour players bags and I don't think they pay many players (could be very wrong on this).

That clutch putt on 18. Wow. That chest pounding will be a meme.

Another win for Tensei Orange in the driver after McIlroy at Bay Hill, impressive.

my thought too. makes me curious about that shaft.

Call the wife and let her know plans changed for next weekend! Poulter's a guy players love to hate, but man did he have some clutch play this weekend.

He gave his scotty from a couple tournaments ago away to a fan after a bad day with it and went back to his Ryder Cup putter. Will be interesting to see if he puts another scotty in the bag at some point. I would imagine he can spend time with scotty to get the right fit

It doesn't get any more clutch than that. Dude did what he needed to do to get to the Master's. Respect.

If he moves away from that putter again he is truly an absolute moron.

Good on you, Poulter. I'll never admit it during a Ryder Cup, but I enjoy pulling for you to roll those big putts in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quite a clutch effort given his start to the week and the unfortunate incident st last week’s match play. Actually happy to see him make the Masters, not the most beloved guy but certainly pulled it together at the right time.

He gave his scotty from a couple tournaments ago away to a fan after a bad day with it and went back to his Ryder Cup putter. Will be interesting to see if he puts another scotty in the bag at some point. I would imagine he can spend time with scotty to get the right fit

Wasn't a Cameron, it was an EvnRoll.

He was interviewed at the British Masters last year, and did a load of clinics with kids (Bunker, Heavy Rough) etc., came across well in them and then got into (minor) trouble by stating "I am well known for being a total putter *****. Roomfuls I've got"

The presenter, Sarah Stirk, looked aghast at him, he went red, apologised for any offence and said "I meant enthusiast, not that other thing"

Did he roll the Odyssey back when he was a Cobra staffer? Cobra was part of Acushnet so wasn't sure if he had an Odyssey or a Scotty back then.

Lots of Odyssey putters in tour players bags and I don't think they pay many players (could be very wrong on this).
He's always been at his best on the greens with an Odyssey in the bag.

Two years ago though when he lost it he sent out a social media cry about putters and I believe every company sent him some to try, I know SeeMore did as well.

He's always been at his best on the greens with an Odyssey in the bag.

Two years ago though when he lost it he sent out a social media cry about putters and I believe every company sent him some to try, I know SeeMore did as well.

During the clinics I mention above, he was using a Rife

IMO the golf gods had Ian win on such a special day.

"One of these things is not like the others"...that Odyssey looks a little out of place with all of the Titleist.

Looked like Tiger had it in the driver today during a practice round too.

They were saying that he pulled this putter out of his closet, it's supposedly the one that he used to sink all of those putts on team USA at the Ryder Cup a few cups ago.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

He pulled it out the week before at the Dell Match Play. Performed well and so he must have kept it in there.

Back