The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

That is cool, but I still cant believe they are retiring his jersey.

That is cool, but I still cant believe they are retiring his jersey.
Hawks only have 3 retired jerseys, so I guess they don't really need 55 anymore.

Wait till Borver gets his jersey retired

The Hawks had a really nice ceremony for him. It sounded like they retired his jersey as much for his charity work as for his basketball accomplishments.

It's a good thing they're not paying him some outrageous contract... Oh wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good thing they're not paying him some outrageous contract... Oh wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean this quote could be used for so many guys in this league.

The Hawks had a really nice ceremony for him. It sounded like they retired his jersey as much for his charity work as for his basketball accomplishments.

I love Deke. Granted, he only played in bits of pieces of 5 seasons for the Rockets, I hope they follow suit in retiring his number. What he has done globally for the NBA is fantastic and he is just an all-around great person.

LL

Warriors are playing out of their minds, so far. Too soon for the 73-9 conversation?

And now deli is hurt...out tonight a nd maybe friday

And now deli is hurt...out tonight a nd maybe friday
Mo Williams is gonna have limited minutes apparently too, so LeBron might be running point with JR Smith and Richard Jefferson getting a ton of minutes

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Toronto could eat them up if they go small. The Cavs would either go small and be really tired with a thin backcourt and small mismatches, or have fresh legs with big mismatches sometimes and let their bigs fill in the minutes

Love doing some work tonight

With love and lebron on bench and moz hurt cavs have no one to help in the paint. Layups galore for raptors in 3rd

OH MO!!!!

1/2 court shot at the end of the quarter. Nothing but net. Mo

Nice way to close the gap

4 possessions in a row with 1 pass or less. ..0-4

Mo getting burnt off the dribble consistently, and no bigs in the paint for the Cavs.

LeBron with the game winner. Clutch play.

It's odd how basketball takes such a back seat. This turned into a Cavs thread lol

It's odd how basketball takes such a back seat. This turned into a Cavs thread lol
For me it is because we see pretty much the same 16 teams in the playoffs every year, and the same 5-6 contenders each year. Add that to a long season and you have people not getting excited until playoff time

Back