Cyber Monday Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you taking the plunge on any golf gear today?

Was doing a quick browse today, didnt see anything that grabbed my attention, now if a certain xxio driver is 75% off then maybe im a buyer

Only if I can find a Bushnell Tour X for $350 or less

• Admin
Was doing a quick browse today, didnt see anything that grabbed my attention, now if a certain xxio driver is 75% off then maybe im a buyer

See Club Clash.
You will come without a driver, but you COULD leave with one.

Sounds like a WIN to me Mike.

As for me, I haven't found any amazing deals that have grabbed my attention as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of sales have really made it a must buy kind of day

I was just browsing through emails and so far haven't found anything I must buy. I think this might be my first year where I don't buy anything.

I'm on the lookout for a good deal on a Clicgear 3.5 for my wife since she has asked for a decent push cart. So far the results seem mixed... I'll keep looking.

I'll be on the look out today for some new pants and shorts. That's about it for me.

I have two pairs of ECCO Biom hybris in my cart....

Nope, no plans to. Took advantage of the CPO & Lamkin deals last week.

Just tried to use the driver sale code they list for today and got this. The 'learn more' link doesn't work either so can't figure out what' wrong. Weird?
This coupon is currently inactive.Coupon: cyberdv
30-50% Off Drivers! Learn More

I just tried it and it worked for me. Try all caps.

I just tried it and it worked for me. Try all caps.
Thanks, I had tried caps too but eventually found a work around in the learn more dropdown menu from the main sale page. Had to click each % off bracket and found mine listed in the 'shop 40% off drivers' listing.

Nothing so far. I'm all set and gear wise I'm about to be all set in a few days

Don't plan to but if something jumps out at me I will probably jump.

no deals have peaked my interest so far

I've yet to find that must have gear....but I can always use clothes

yeh I just ordered a pair of ecco shoes, I always wanted to try them but could not get myself to pay full price

yeh I just ordered a pair of ecco shoes, I always wanted to try them but could not get myself to pay full price

Thanks to Cookie I didn't have to. Most comfortable golf shoes I own. I think you'll like them a lot, Marty.

That would be the cyber monday deal for the ages!

Back