What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the practice green.. Putting and chipping!

Some putting work on the birdieball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit my R15, Vapor Pro, and the M1 (with PX plugged in) on the monitor for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Had one of my lessons at Golftec. I think this was on of the most constructive lessons yet, I'm super excited about how my swing is coming into shape.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Glad it's going good for you Ken. Keep up the good work.

Hit some golf balls around a local park during lunch, then rolled a few putts indoors tonight.

Cleaned off the sticks while watching the Warriors/Lakers game.

Had one of my lessons at Golftec. I think this was on of the most constructive lessons yet, I'm super excited about how my swing is coming into shape.

How are those CB3's working out for ya?

Hit my R15, Vapor Pro, and the M1 (with PX plugged in) on the monitor for a bit.

So what one are you liking the most so far?

So what one are you liking the most so far?
It's hard to say. For sound and feel, Vapor hands down, plus I have an easier time hitting a fade with it. The R15 is filthy long when I hit it well, but gets squirrelly when I dont. M1 is almost as long as the R15 and more forgiving than both, but I dont like the feel and sound as much. Plus so expensive lol

If I can get some consistency, the R15 could be a weapon, so I'm interested to get out for a round with it.

It's hard to say. For sound and feel, Vapor hands down, plus I have an easier time hitting a fade with it. The R15 is filthy long when I hit it well, but gets squirrelly when I dont. M1 is almost as long as the R15 and more forgiving than both, but I dont like the feel and sound as much. Plus so expensive lol

If I can get some consistency, the R15 could be a weapon, so I'm interested to get out for a round with it.

Ahhh the old distance vs. forgiveness. Your swing is looking solid based on the pic's so I don't think it will take long to get R15 working consistently for you.

Ahhh the old distance vs. forgiveness. Your swing is looking solid based on the pic's so I don't think it will take long to get R15 working consistently for you.
I don't think I'll have a problem gaming it, just need to get a better idea of exactly what the upside is/how much. Got a fitting set up next weekend so should be able to get a better read on it then.

Always a great time when we play together

How are those CB3's working out for ya?

Took me a bit to get used to them, but liking them a lot.

Watched Golf Channel while making breakfast and looked at Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 grips. Not that anything's wrong with mine, but I kind of want to change the color up :wink:

Walked 18

Ditched the wife and kids at my inlaws to hit a large bucket at the range...lets just say it's a good thing for our guys that I am not a Grandaddy participant. It was nice to hit a ball though.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 18. Packed my clubs for a round over the holiday weekend in MD.

Played 18 with a few friends. Good times and hit some nice shots.

JM

Walked the dog on a six hole loop and hit some 9 irons along the way.

Regripped my set with Lamkin UTx black in midsize. I don't want to change clubs ever again

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

A little practice time on the range this morning.

18 with some great WNY guys!

THPed and rolled some putts. I also brought the hitting net into the garage so I can get some swings this winter.

Reshafted Apex Hybrid 20* with DI-85s. Looks and feels great. Checked out some new shoes and jackets for dropping temperatures and bought some pants for December mornings.

Regripped my set with Lamkin UTx black in midsize. I don't want to change clubs ever again

Well that took a solid hour. The marketplace pondering is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back