The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like that, McCown named Browns starter.

Im just glad we didnt waste a first rounder on him...between him and gilbert and a few others we have had our fair share of first round busts.

Oh wait..

its such a circus right now, guessing its a matter of time before they "start over" again

its such a circus right now, guessing its a matter of time before they "start over" again
It's OK, we got Cardale Jones to give a shot next year

It's OK, we got Cardale Jones to give a shot next year
I surely hope not. His inaccuracies are bad enough at OSU I couldn't handle it in Cleveland too. But I can see that as a possibility, it is the Browns after all.

I've also heard that they are looking at Tress as a HC too. That's just a rumor though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I really hope Matt Hassellbeck goes into TV after his playing days are over.

I really hope Matt Hassellbeck goes into TV after his playing days are over.
"we want the ball and we're going to score"

seriously though, he's very intelligent and thoughtful, was always good to listen to on seattle radio a while back

"we want the ball and we're going to score"

seriously though, he's very intelligent and thoughtful, was always good to listen to on seattle radio a while back

And funny as all heck.

This Bailey story is crazy.
Middle of a substance related suspension. Now he is in critical condition after being shot

Middle of a substance related suspension. Now he is in critical condition after being shot
Twice in the head.... crazy stuff

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

I'm guessing there is more to this. Where I come from people don't get shot in the head randomly sitting in a car with family members... Can't wait to hear more about this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynch could be done for the year. Having sports hernia surgery today

ec5d03b0fea31a9da10cb55c046767ca.jpg

Oh NFL, nothing but classy players. I find myself watching less and less

Ex Cowboy Randall now arrested in OK. Dude sounds like he needs help.

Ex Cowboy Randall now arrested in OK. Dude sounds like he needs help.

Didnt Jerry say that is why he signs some of these guys? To help them? I could be wrong, but I could have sworn he said that in his interview with Irvin this year. Maybe they should bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back