Captain America Civil War [Trailer]

Looks cool

I'll be seeing this at the theater

not sure I get the trailer, could have been 1/3 the length, or I am just oblivious which is possible. but I will definitely see the movie. I really like the Captain America series.

EDIT: ok I googled it and for some reason the thread is not showing the same video for me.

I must have had the same issue, as I didn't get much out of the trailer the first time I watched it. After watching this trailer, I'm ready to see this now. Very curious where this goes. Never read any of the comics, but have enjoyed all the movies.

Kinda bummed that they were not able to pilot Civil War into the true "Cast of Thousands!" story that the comic book arc was, but I'm happy that it does look like they'll capture the spirit of it with a much smaller scope.

I've been more excited by the Netflix part of the MCU. Daredevil was almost perfect. Kingpin has been the best villain in the MCU thus far.

I just finished Jessica Jones. It wasn't quite as good as Daredevil, but still better than most of the stand alone feature length film.

Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to Civil War. I'm just looking forward to The Defenders more at this point. Marvel has played out the Avengers and I'm currently liking the darker story lines in the Defenders series so far.

I know what I'll be doing on the 6th.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Finally saw the trailer that I think everyone was raving about. Can't wait to see the movie

The scene in the trailer with Cap & Bucky taking on Ironman, while tossing the shield back and forth looks awesome!

rgCzoL9.jpg

It is funny, I went in with zero expectations on Winter Soldier and it is probably my favorite of the Marvel movies now. This looks awesome, and I am curious how they will deviate from the comics.

Looking forward to this one quite a bit!

It is funny, I went in with zero expectations on Winter Soldier and it is probably my favorite of the Marvel movies now. This looks awesome, and I am curious how they will deviate from the comics.

Looking forward to this one quite a bit!
I keep saying I want to see the winter soldier and just haven't done it yet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So far, it's my favorite Marvel movie. It did an AMAZING job of translating the comic book arc (which was awesome) onto the screen. I couldn't believe it, truthfully. The only other Marvel movie that came close was the first Iron Man movie. I felt like a little kid watching my favorite comic book come to life on screen the first time Iron Man suited up.

So far, it's my favorite Marvel movie. It did an AMAZING job of translating the comic book arc (which was awesome) onto the screen. I couldn't believe it, truthfully. The only other Marvel movie that came close was the first Iron Man movie. I felt like a little kid watching my favorite comic book come to life on screen the first time Iron Man suited up.
Thanks bud, now I'm definitely gonna have to fire that up on Amazon this weekend.

I recommend it. Good intrigue and action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very much looking forward to this! I really enjoy the Marvel movies.

Definitely seeing this one

Saw the trailer when I went to see Deadpool. I am definitely going to be seeing this one.

Definitely seeing this one
Ditto, and making the guest appearance:
Spoiler
underroos, love seeing spiderman!

I don't think I watched the first one yet. Just actually received an email for pre-order tickets.

Top of the list for sure

Love it Love it Love it! I cannot wait to watch it in my basemetn.

b86c1e150137a03d507e44616c69b06a.jpg

Back