StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

Played about 3 hours this afternoon, almost all in Walker Assault. Such a fun mode. Like the feeling of playing for a bigger goal. Got to be Darth once but died so quickly. Getting the Scout Walker is my favorite. Such a fun time driving that thing.

Played about 3 hours this afternoon, almost all in Walker Assault. Such a fun mode. Like the feeling of playing for a bigger goal. Got to be Darth once but died so quickly. Getting the Scout Walker is my favorite. Such a fun time driving that thing.
I like that mode too. I wish I could find the hero and walker tokens more often.

I've leveled up a little bit and got a few better items so I can at least keep my K/D ratio around 1 instead of 0.5.

It's amateur hour over here hehe

I've leveled up a little bit and got a few better items so I can at least keep my K/D ratio around 1 instead of 0.5.

Definitely, just need to learn the maps and new guns / cards make all the difference. I started pretty bad but now have mine over 2.0

Played fighter squadron with dru tonight and loved it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Thanks.
Ya the flying is pretty cool. I'm a pretty decent pilot in bf4 and this is so different. But once I figured out how to use the throttle in this, it became alot easier.

Sent from my S6 edge
Shifty my friend, are you on ps4?

Played fighter squadron with dru tonight and loved it

Had fun buddy! Have to do it tomorrow. If anyone wants to join us. Hit us up on PS4 tomorrow evening after 7pm central time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm on xbox. I take it you are ps4?

Sent from my S6 edge
My bad, i thought you were on PC.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just don't spend all your coin. Alot of the cards can be upgraded for 7000. So it can be expensive.
All depends on what kind of weapon you carry, and what kind of build you want.
I'm level 34 and have made a few purchases that I wish I wouldn't have.
You can always earn more money, but it would've been easier to buy and upgrade as soon as I unlocked a few items.
Ah well hindsight is 20/20 right.

Sent from my S6 edge

Just don't spend all your coin. Alot of the cards can be upgraded for 7000. So it can be expensive.
All depends on what kind of weapon you carry, and what kind of build you want.
I'm level 34 and have made a few purchases that I wish I wouldn't have.
You can always earn more money, but it would've been easier to buy and upgrade as soon as I unlocked a few items.
Ah well hindsight is 20/20 right.

Sent from my S6 edge
I've already spent too much, but you just don't know until you try something.

I need to decide what mode I like best and build accordingly.

Don't forget the challenges guys. It's a quick way to get a ton of xp and cash. You can see your current ones before the game or by hitting start mid game. You can swap them out for $500 if needed as well. Some give you almost 10k xp which equals a lot of money especially if paired with a good game / win. Easy way to level up faster and bank some money.

On a side note, the shotgun with focus fire is absolutely ridiculous lol kills from like a mile away. Try it

Don't forget the challenges guys. It's a quick way to get a ton of xp and cash. You can see your current ones before the game or by hitting start mid game. You can swap them out for $500 if needed as well. Some give you almost 10k xp which equals a lot of money especially if paired with a good game / win. Easy way to level up faster and bank some money.

On a side note, the shotgun with focus fire is absolutely ridiculous lol kills from like a mile away. Try it
Ahhh good to know. I've been ignoring those.

Ahhh good to know. I've been ignoring those.
I did too for the longest time haha till I realized how fast you can level and collect cash with them. Some are pretty quick to finish too depending on the gametype and your play style of course.

I've been using it with Scout trait, so I'm not on the mini map. With the jet pack (like all my load outs), the scan pulse so I can see enemy locations and with the third person view and the ability to see around corners is huge. And lastly the flash bang. So many times I'll scan, see 3+ guys in a room. Throw the flash bang, and move in and clean up. They cannot see and aren't expecting it.
I'll post a video of this load out. It's quite fun, but not so good at range.

I'll try the focus fire when I get home.

Sent from my S6 edge

I've been using it with Scout trait, so I'm not on the mini map. With the jet pack (like all my load outs), the scan pulse so I can see enemy locations and with the third person view and the ability to see around corners is huge. And lastly the flash bang. So many times I'll scan, see 3+ guys in a room. Throw the flash bang, and move in and clean up. They cannot see and aren't expecting it.
I'll post a video of this load out. It's quite fun, but not so good at range.

I'll try the focus fire when I get home.

Sent from my S6 edge
Wait till you see it with focus, its ridiculous. Turns it into a rifle lol

I'm starting to get my K/D over one for every game. Love the multiplayer.

Since there are no classes in swbf, you have to make your own with the countless cards you unlock. Here's a video I made, when I was first trying the scan pulse, and shotgun, or the "shotty class" of character.
Just make sure to use the scout trait as you won't show up on enemy maps. I was a little confusing in the video.

Sent from my S6 edge

Last edited:
I'm up to rank 21

Ive stumbled and died my way to Rank 20 or 21.
I've found I do much better at certain game modes and as long as I stay out of Blast mode (frag fest) I do OK.

Hero Hunt may be the stupidest mode ever.

Ive stumbled and died my way to Rank 20 or 21.
I've found I do much better at certain game modes and as long as I stay out of Blast mode (frag fest) I do OK.

Hero Hunt may be the stupidest mode ever.

Blast is all I play. I've learned not to go rouge. When I go rouge I get slaughtered. Now I try to stick around me team and follow 1-2 players.

I've been playing Walker Assault, Fighter Squadron and Droid Run.

Back