Dear #teamredemtion, Zoocrew, and THP Members. 2015Granddaddy

Cdpkook132

Reaction score
Handicap
Dear #teamredemption, zoo crew, Morgan/JB and THP forum members,

I am writing this to let you know that I feel I did the granddaddy wrong. I had an absolutely amazing time at this once in a lifetime event but still couldn’t execute afterwards to do the event justice. You all provided The most amazing golf trip (and possibly vacation in general) ever known to the golf industry and yet I didn’t Do my part. I lost potential friends for life in all my team mates and betrayed the greatest company in golf. Post Granddaddy life took over and I did not follow up on my part of the deal...

I was at a point in my life where my wife of 1 year actually lived with me (we lived the first year of marriage in different states), we bought our first house, I was going on year 2 of my new job/career, we had a new puppy, drinking too much, and yet all these reasons are not valid enough that I couldn’t spend 10 minutes of my day on THP sharing the absolute greatness that was the 2015 #granddaddy of them all.

The more I separated myself from the forum the more guilty I felt, the more separation that occurred the less I wanted to log in. Several of my Team mates messaged me and made sure I was doing okay and reminded me of our agreement we made at that dinner table the first night to never walk away, to never disappear. I told them I didn’t and was just busy with life. That was not true. I felt immense guilt for not being here for you all. To discuss the epic adventure we just had together. To discuss the top of the line equipment we had just been given. To discuss the epic ass whooping velardo just put on us. To discuss the Hideaway! The more time that passed, the harder it was.... I tried to make several come backs but just couldn’t do it. I was weak

I have thought about the granddaddy almost everyday since leaving and heading home though. I have shared my experience with everyone I meet on the course. I let them hit my clubs, I rave about it in person, no one believes it was real. That is where I feel I did do the granddaddy justice! Spreading the word of THP and Callaway in person.

I am here to ask for forgiveness.
Forgive me JB,
forgive me Morgan,
forgive me JMan,
Forgive me Rallo,
Forgive me PhillyV
Forgive me Neb
Forgive me Tbaker
Forgive me DDec
Forgive me texashacker
Forgive me Harvey
Forgive me Misike
Forgive me Mikeg
Forgive me Zoocrew.

I will always remember those days we had together. I will always remember the bunker lessons from Roger as I get out of them with confidence on the next shot. I will always remember the granddaddy.

I am here to stay and Jman your post the other night about welcome back meant more than you imagine. I think that feeling is what made you our leader. I felt no Judgement and only embrace.

I am going to make a come back and be part of this community if you all let me.

This post is not about attention. Please do not take it that way. This post is truly about making a come back and making sure the next participants don’t make the same mistakes I did. THP is about more than just golf and I think we all know that. It’s about bringing people together around the love of a great sport.

Now let’s go back to the table and raise that glass! I wish I could have a do over, The 2018 Granddaddy is going to be more epic than ever! Go beat the zoocrew guys/gals! And if you don’t, you will still have the time of your life trying!

8558ba7d4b7e8a330cd4d176e6ee04d7.jpg

f91c5b5159b6389716d12b9b1e6fe32d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dear #teamredemption, zoo crew, Morgan/JB and THP forum members,

I am writing this to let you know that I feel I did the granddaddy wrong. I had an absolutely amazing time at this once in a lifetime event but still couldn’t execute afterwards to do the event justice. You all provided The most amazing golf trip (and possibly vacation in general) ever known to the golf industry and yet I didn’t Do my part. I lost potential friends for life in all my team mates and betrayed the greatest company in golf. Post Granddaddy life took over and I did not follow up on my part of the deal...

I was at a point in my life where my wife of 1 year actually lived with me (we lived the first year of marriage in different states), we bought our first house, I was going on year 2 of my new job/career, we had a new puppy, drinking too much, and yet all these reasons are not valid enough that I couldn’t spend 10 minutes of my day on THP sharing the absolute greatness that was the 2015 #granddaddy of them all.

The more I separated myself from the forum the more guilty I felt, the more separation that occurred the less I wanted to log in. Several of my Team mates messaged me and made sure I was doing okay and reminded me of our agreement we made at that dinner table the first night to never walk away, to never disappear. I told them I didn’t and was just busy with life. That was not true. I felt immense guilt for not being here for you all. To discuss the epic adventure we just had together. To discuss the top of the line equipment we had just been given. To discuss the epic ass whooping velardo just put on us. To discuss the Hideaway! The more time that passed, the harder it was.... I tried to make several come backs but just couldn’t do it. I was weak

I have thought about the granddaddy almost everyday since leaving and heading home though. I have shared my experience with everyone I meet on the course. I let them hit my clubs, I rave about it in person, no one believes it was real. That is where I feel I did do the granddaddy justice! Spreading the word of THP and Callaway in person.

I am here to ask for forgiveness.
Forgive me JB,
forgive me Morgan,
forgive me JMan,
Forgive me Rallo,
Forgive me PhillyV
Forgive me Neb
Forgive me Tbaker
Forgive me DDec
Forgive me texashacker
Forgive me Harvey
Forgive me Misike
Forgive me Mikeg
Forgive me Zoocrew.

I will always remember those days we had together. I will always remember the bunker lessons from Roger as I get out of them with confidence on the next shot. I will always remember the granddaddy.

I am here to stay and Jman your post the other night about welcome back meant more than you imagine. I think that feeling is what made you our leader. I felt no Judgement and only embrace.

I am going to make a come back and be part of this community if you all let me.

This post is not about attention. Please do not take it that way. This post is truly about making a come back and making sure the next participants don’t make the same mistakes I did. THP is about more than just golf and I think we all know that. It’s about bringing people together around the love of a great sport.

Now let’s go back to the table and raise that glass! I wish I could have a do over, The 2018 Granddaddy is going to be more epic than ever! Go beat the zoocrew guys/gals! And if you don’t, you will still have the time of your life trying!

8558ba7d4b7e8a330cd4d176e6ee04d7.jpg

f91c5b5159b6389716d12b9b1e6fe32d.jpg

That is a wonderful but unnecessary post. Lives change, you are not the first and won’t be the last, but we are glad to have you back and glad that event had a positive impact in your life.

Welcome back!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome back!!

Welcome back buddy.

Forgive nothing dude. Life first. Always.

You needed to take care of you and yours, if others have a problem with that then shame on them.

We tee it up, soon. We shall have some good conversations.

Welcome back,

Forgive nothing dude. Life first. Always.

You needed to take care of you and yours, if others have a problem with that then shame on them.

We tee it up, soon. We shall have some good conversations.

+1 to this. Regardless of what happened or why it happened, never feel bad for getting your life straight with all you had going on.

Today is a new day and you can’t change the past.

Welcome back and like Jman said, let’s tee it up soon.

Life happens. No reason to ask for my forgiveness.

That is a wonderful but unnecessary post. Lives change, you are not the first and won’t be the last, but we are glad to have you back and glad that event had a positive impact in your life.

Thanks JB, and it really did. Good to be back!

Thanks everyone! You are all correct! The granddaddy just hit me in a transition period in my life. I am better now than I was a couple years ago and settled again. Glad I made it happen! Like I said, memories for life for sure! #teamredemption

Welcome back man! That was actually the first Grandaddy that I followed closely and what made me really become involved more in THP. So thank you all from Team Redemption, because of that event I've made some friends for life of my own.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!!! Nice to hear things are going well.

Welcome back!!!

Happy to hear life is giving you a well deserved break to make your come back. I totally understand how busy things can be. Welcome back and hope to see you at an event soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone on that team with you and who has also been not as active as I promised as well do to a lot of different reasons. No need to apologize to me. Like was said earlier the past is the past, can’t change it now. Glad we are both back

Welcome back, brother!

Very nice post! Appreciate your honesty and welcome back #GrandaddyAlum!

Life happens. No reason to ask for my forgiveness.

I mean.. Was he really apologizing to you though? Looked like a, "Sorry everyone, but Dean" thing to me :angel:

Don't sweat it Cdpkook132. Life happens, not a biggie. Welcome back!

I mean.. Was he really apologizing to you though? Looked like a, "Sorry everyone, but Dean" thing to me :angel:

Don't sweat it Cdpkook132. Life happens, not a biggie. Welcome back!

He did specifically type forgive me ddec. Dont get me angry

Wait, you lost to Velardo? :act-up:

As someone on that team with you and who has also been not as active as I promised as well do to a lot of different reasons. No need to apologize to me. Like was said earlier the past is the past, can’t change it now. Glad we are both back

Me too Brother! Hope you are doing well

Welcome back, brother!

I miss the “where is rallo???” Jokes for sure! Thanks

Back