Signup is Open: 2018 THP Championship - SWAG SWAG SWAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited to sign up for this one, email sent!

This is going to be a fantastic event. Disappointed I can't put my hame in the hat because of a schedule conflict.

The Ping vault is a really unique part of this event and the SWAG is off the charts. Good luck everyone!

It's a good day today! My entry is in.

Good luck everyone, can't make the dates work. Best of luck to everyone.

Another amazing experience via THP. Signed up!

Email is away, good luck everyone!

Good luck boys. Unfortunately I can’t enter this one as it conflicts with work schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This all looks like such a good time. A fantastic course, a fun tournament, and then unbelievable swag to put it over the top. Bravo

Good luck everyone!

Appears we have a good one planned based on the initial push.
You guys are in for a treat and good luck to everybody signing up.

They did such a wonderful job last year but the dates are right smack dab in the middle of a trip I have planned. Good times expected here!

Good luck everyone!

This is an awesome event. Love 2 man team competitions like the shark shootout. I love that a custom THP Nike bag is in the mix for a prize.

Email sent!
Thanks for the great opportunity!

Email sent! Holy frijoles, what an opportunity - thanks, THP!

Good luck to everyone! The swag and the trip would be amazing, but honestly it would be fun and fantastic just to put some faces with all these screen names!

Wont be entering due to a few different reasons, but good luck to all who do. A great event with an awesome SWAG list haha. Pure competition right here and bonus of being partnered with BG and Ping? yes please :)

Entered, easy peasy.

Now the hard part, waiting and getting in.

email sent, hope it gets though. Never 100% confident when entering from the caribbean.

I haven't had issues :D j/k, good luck Jim

Entry in, now the hard part...waiting and hoping.

still not sure I can make it but sent an email anyway, I'll work on that if/when I get in

So excited to sign up for this one, email sent!

Entered In! Good opportunity to try out the Callaway balls some more. Played the Chromesoft X last weekend and really liked the ball. Oh no ... a Titleist guy may be getting converted?!

Good luck to the entrants! Volleyball season for my daughter during that time, so a no-go for me. Some serious swag and a lot of fun to be had by those who get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back