Signup is Open: 2018 THP Championship - SWAG SWAG SWAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is here for the 2018 THP Championship with Budget Golf. This event is so over the top for the 10 year anniversary of THP and the lucky THPers in attendance are in for one amazing weekend. For the full info and thread on this event, click here.

i-wLqVWFq-S.png

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2018 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity and for more information on that, click here.

When & Where
September 14th-16th, 2018
Talking Stick Resort
Scottsdale, AZ

Details
This special event is open to 24 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 (THP creates the teams) for a prize list that is over the top incredible. Each of the 24 participants will also receive participant prizes just for coming that makes this one heck of a special weekend. Each of the 12 teams will be put together to create a "tag team" of sorts complete with team name and the competition over Saturday and Sunday will be filled with fun and excitement.

THP and Budget Golf will be out on the course all weekend long with everybody ensuring that challenges and prizes up the ante for a whole lot more fun.

Sponsorship/Signing Day
To go along with a prize list and swag list that is completely over the top (list below), every participant will be "sponsored" by a company heading into the event. It could be equipment, apparel, accessories or something else and your job will be to write a review on the item(s) you receive on the THP Forum before arrival. Should be a fun way to show off your "sponsor" and create some chatter on the forum. This will be done with a live video draft from the Budget Golf Headquarters assigning companies to participants once signups are complete.

Tour Ping HQ
Friday of the event, before we head to Top Golf for fun, food and drinks, the group will be hitting up Ping Golf. We have been working with them, and the THPers (broken down into smaller groups) will tour the facility including the amazing vault. Meet the team involved that puts out the equipment and gets an insider's look at their HQ like never before.

SWAG List
Every Participant Receives
$100 Budget Golf Gift Card
Nike Sport Backpack with THP Logo
https://www.nike.com/t/sport-backpack-e24GBY
1-Nike Sport Shoe Bag with THP logo
https://www.nike.com/t/sport-iii-shoe-tote-bag-bJlvwb
1-Dozen Chrome Soft Balls with THP Logo
1-Dozen Chrome Soft X Balls with THP Logo
2-Puma Golf Shirts with Logo
1-Puma Golf Pullover with Logo
1-Titleist DriHood with THP Logo
1-Titleist Hat with THP Logo
1-THP Championship Tshirt
1-Camelbak water bottle with THP Logo
1-Surprise at Golf Course (that is so freaking cool).

Winning Prizes
1-$500 Budget Golf Gift Card
1-Pair of Footjoy MyJoys Any style
1-Nikon 80 VR Rangefinder
1-Custom Engraved Cleveland Wedge that hasn't been released yet
1-Nike Departure III Roller Suit Case with THP Logo
https://www.nike.com/t/departure-iii-roller-bag-yKPz0M

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
27 Holes on Saturday at Talking Stick
18 Holes on Sunday at Talking Stick
Tour of Ping HQ
Top Golf on Friday Night
Private Dinner on Saturday Night
Team Apparel Scripting
All of that Swag Above
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

Signing Up
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this information.
1. Your forum screen name
2. Your Current Handicap or Approximate Handicap
3. RH or LH

That is it. Sit back and see if you get in.
A $100 deposit is required if you get in to hold your spot and the remainder will be due 30 days out from the event.

This event looks awesome and Arizona in September is great and swag is over the top. So wish I could make the dates work but unfortunately I am out of town that week on business so will just follow along. Good luck everyone.

I'm signed up! Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Man that felt good signing up! Been a while. Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Email sent!!!????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not?

I’ve signed up and excited. Hope to participate as this will be an fantastic event. Thanks THP and Budget Golf!

Email sent!!

Entry submitted! Great swag, a tour of Ping hq, top golf, food, surprises and 36 holes at a great course in AZ! And that’s just for the losers!!!

Good luck to those entering, unfortunately not in the cards so my Championship streak comes to an end

email sent, hope it gets though. Never 100% confident when entering from the caribbean.

email sent, hope it gets though. Never 100% confident when entering from the caribbean.

It was received Jim54.

Good luck to all that enter for a chance to participate in this sure to be amazing event!

Feels good to say these words again this year: Entry is in!!!

Good luck guys!!!!!

Love waking up to signup days.

Good luck to those that enter.

Good luck all! That’s anniversary weekend for me, so a pass this year. Can’t wait to follow along!

I'm in!!!

Feels so good to sign up for an event again!!! Good luck all!

Can't make it that weekend - good luck to everyone

Good luck to those entering, unfortunately not in the cards so my Championship streak comes to an end

I was hoping we'd be able to recreate the magic that was Prestige Worldwide. As much as I would LOVE to do that tour of PING, I just don't think I can allocate the funds necessary to make it happen.

I was hoping we'd be able to recreate the magic that was Prestige Worldwide. As much as I would LOVE to do that tour of PING, I just don't think I can allocate the funds necessary to make it happen.

We can reunite in August!

Good luck everyone!

We can reunite in August!

Good luck everyone!

True that.

Plus the final day of this is mine and Nerfny's anniversary and with all going on it doesn't seem like a spouse friendly event.

Entry is in! I'm pumped just to throw my hat in the ring. Now the anticipation over the next few days will be killing me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good luck to all.....gonna be a good one looks like

Entry is in! Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back