IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I just got a survey emailed to me from Puma asking about BOA systems for lacing, I wonder when we'll see them added to their lineup?

I hope they use them. I really like the BOA systems!

Got it and filled out as well. I expressed my appreciation for the Boa system. I hope they add it to their shoes.

Got it and filled out as well. I expressed my appreciation for the Boa system. I hope they add it to their shoes.
I did the same, I've always wanted to wear a BOA pair, and combined with Puma comfort, would be an awesome combination, I did/said the same.

This needs to happen. I love the boa system and really want to try a pair of puma shoes.

Received the same survey, I'm on the fence with boa it's good but not a must for me, i just want to win the $250 gc haha

I just got a survey emailed to me from Puma asking about BOA systems for lacing, I wonder when we'll see them added to their lineup?

Me too, I know some guys that had Foot Joys with the BOA and they hated it, said it pinched in weird places.

Received the same survey, I'm on the fence with boa it's good but not a must for me, i just want to win the $250 gc haha

Seriously can you get out of my head. This has to be three times in the last week we have ben thinking the same

Filled out the survey in hopes of winning. Not a fan of the BOA system, in theory it's cool but it felt weird on the feet.

I got the same email. I obviously hope I win but I have also wanted to try the boa system. I just never wanted to pay the money difference.

I honestly filled it out the complete opposite. I don't actively look for Boa, a lot of times preferring to golf with my shoes untied.

Will be neat to see what they come out with tech wise though.

I've never used the BOA system and would definitely be interested in giving them a go with Puma.

Filled out the survey in hopes of winning. Not a fan of the BOA system, in theory it's cool but it felt weird on the feet.

I'm the opposite and won't buy a pair of shoes without it. Maybe it's the old snowboarder in me.

I just completed the survey too, it sounds to me like they are coming out soon.

Last edited:
Completed the survey. I've never used the BOA system but would be willing to give them a chance. Ultimately, I'm hoping to win the $250 gift card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the opposite and won't buy a pair of shoes without it. Maybe it's the old snowboarder in me.

Same here, except I'm not a snowboarder. When I tried I just rolled head first down the bunny hill...

My only complaint with the BOA system is the metal laces seem to squeak a little as they rub against the shoe material I walk. It seems to diminish over time as the material on the shoes wear a little.

BOA or not, I want the gift card lol. I never used that lacing system but I'd be down for it if the shoes were comfortable and looked good.

Got this as well. I'm good with just getting a pair of the shoes if they want, but I wouldn't say no to the gift card either!

I got the survey too. I am not a fan I think the shoes look kinda silly with that big old knob on the back.

I received and filled out the survey.
I love the BOA system. Turns out that FJ has a patent in the heel BOA lacing position.
I own 3 pairs of BOA golf shoes. If ECCO makes a pair, I will be in a world of golf shoe bliss! I am looking forward to what Puma has up their sleeve!!

I received and filled out the survey.
I love the BOA system. Turns out that FJ has a patent in the heel BOA lacing position.
I own 3 pairs of BOA golf shoes. If ECCO makes a pair, I will be in a world of golf shoe bliss! I am looking forward to what Puma has up their sleeve!!

So that's why adidas puts it on the tongue, interesting!

Got the same survey.
I loved the BOA system on my snow board boots and then on a pair of FootJoys. Have them on my Adidas and it's hard going back to anything else. Just so easy to get on and off

Received the same survey and took it. I have never used he BOA lacing systems, interested in them so I hope they come out with one as I love Puma golf shoes.

Did the survey as well. I have a BOA system on my cycling shoes. I love it cause it's solid with no pressure points. I have tried them in snowboard boots. They work great but I still use a speed lacing system which is a little easier.

I I would be interested in them for golf shoes. It the shoes still need to be comfortable first then show me a solid BOA system.

Back