#CHALLENGE! #payitforeward 2016 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is interested in the shafts? I thought there would be a lot of interest in some premium shafts
I would have, but you're a little too strong for me, sir

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kb1042 picked up my AC membership. Now to pay it forward!

I've decided the baby blades are calling my name more. a spot is now open on the Miura CB's.

Kang, I have a Cure RXi putter I'll donate for the goodies giveaway. In very good shape and weight kit and headcover included.

Let's keep it rolling! How about a deadline? I know some peeps are anxious for it...

How does drawing at the end of December and shipping after new year sound?

Did anyone notice I'm giving away 2 sets of irons that are over 2k??? Still room for entries on those and many other items!

Quoting because of awesomeness

Are you looking for gifts to add?
Not sure I understand the question... If you're asking if you can donate some items, of course you're welcome to and it would be appreciated. Kindness of THPers rock

couple new items on the google doc courtesy of fine thpers! let s keep the ball rolling!!!

Do we have a goal in mind?

Do we have a goal in mind?
As many as possible? Mainly want to help get some new blood in the albatross club, help some puppies :)

December bump for Kang! Plenty of insanely generous and awesome things to put your name in for!

December bump for Kang! Plenty of insanely generous and awesome things to put your name in for!
Thanks for the bump! Seriously a lot of gear still up there

Great bump. I still haven't done my part. Will look at trying to get this done tonight.

another bump for this with a new item donation from a generous THPer! Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2, 34 inch in good condition (just a couple of nicks). Thanks KEV!

another bump for this with a new item donation from a generous THPer! Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2, 34 inch in good condition (just a couple of nicks). Thanks KEV!

Thanks goodness the Laguna 2 is a plumber's neck or I would be tempted...haha

Done. Been meaning to spread some love.

Some peeps in Arizona are about to get a donation bomb.

Thank you.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

End of year will be here before we know it bump

BUMP!!

Just checked the list and there are still a lot of great items up for grabs :)

Bump with new addition. Callaway gbb 9° driver with diamana s+ 63g stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back