What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sharp, me like!

c5f7e5629899efae6de28ee1053a8faa.jpg
I like the red stitching!!

I am contemplating a few pairs of golf pants. I like the way Abacus pants and Sligo shorts fit, the Maide have gotten a little big for me recently. Puma are always a good choice.

I like the red stitching!!

I am contemplating a few pairs of golf pants. I like the way Abacus pants and Sligo shorts fit, the Maide have gotten a little big for me recently. Puma are always a good choice.

My wife said the exact same thing about the red stitching.

Think I'm gonna roll with the gray laces.....that white just gets dingy quick when walking as much as I do.

Already pondering another pair and watching the DOTD thread.

Think I'm gonna roll with the gray laces.....that white just gets dingy quick when walking as much as I do.

Saw some good deals on ebay for both the grey and the black ones depending on size.

Gray will look sharp, too!!

Ordered a couple t-shirts from Back 9 that came in today

4555dd9492e9bff443e1299c502ff09c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a pair of True Linkswear Lyt Breathe shoes arriving tomorrow. Don't care how ugly they are if they do what they're supposed to.

18d0dfd29d693730d308a388243e2f31.jpg
84a12ffbad1983464b135a1f09a9079c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

New shoe time.

Unless I break the TWs out of retirement, I have to find a spikeless option that dont kill my toes.

New shoe time.

Unless I break the TWs out of retirement, I have to find a spikeless option that dont kill my toes.

Broken record here...

You want wide toe box?

Biodrive

Also is spikeless and deals can be had

New shoe time.

Every time I see a spikeless conversation it brings up the Puma BioDrive Leather shoes... Must be something to them.

The wife got me 4 new pair of IZOD pants the other day because they were having one of their great sales. Got Tan, Black, Grey, and Navy. Now I have new golf pants and teaching pants for health.

Add me to the group who loves the biodrives an will recommend them. The nike lunar Waverly are another solid option

Every time I see a spikeless conversation it brings up the Puma BioDrive Leather shoes... Must be something to them.
Second this. Love my BioDrives, just watching for deals on the leather ones for this coming season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Second this. Love my BioDrives, just watching for deals on the leather ones for this coming season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

They are already pretty heavily discounted dude... Can find them for 65-70 in quite a few places.

My gray biodrives are my go to shoes.

I picked up some Callaway polos from different sources lately. Nothing flash, but very nice shirts.

e9a18a952899b681a01d3f2e6d183457.jpg

258e1e1f3ed5b72b7f15c3a6d32d71f9.jpg

d110e57b0ec138812b2761c4b85ee190.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm playing somewhere next weekend that doesn't allow denim and it will be too cold for shorts so I am in the market for some golf pants.

I've found IZOD pants at a good price from Macy's (or other mid-level department store).
I'm playing somewhere next weekend that doesn't allow denim and it will be too cold for shorts so I am in the market for some golf pants.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

C9 pants from Target can be had very inexpensively if you're not looking for something high end, and they're very comfy.

C9 pants from Target can be had very inexpensively if you're not looking for something high end, and they're very comfy.

I looked those up and they looked like mostly sweatpants. I think I am leaning something golf specific.

I looked those up and they looked like mostly sweatpants. I think I am leaning something golf specific.

They do have golf specific pants, I picked up a few pairs last year. Might not be available due to it being winter right now.

I have to find some new shoes this year. My Pumas are finally done and the "spikes" are all but worn off.

Looking at the BioDrive and Ignite Spikeless. Just can't decide which I want right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back