Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
I have been having serious issues with bad headaches, a never ending runny nose, dizziness and vision problems. I have this sore spot in the roof of my mouth and I went to a local dentist and had a series of xrays done. Normal xrays done from the side did not show anything, but one done from my chin up showed that I have a large adult tooth on the roof of my mouth just behind my front top teeth that is rooted into my sinus cavity on the left side of my nose. It is of course recommended that this be removed right away, but I do not currently have any health or dental insurance. The extraction cost estimate is nearly $3000. Right now this tooth is infected and I am currently on an antibiotic but it of course is painful when eating.

If you can make even the smallest donation to this cause, I would be forever greatfull. Even small amounts ad up and no amount is too little.

Thank you for reading this!

Mark

https://www.youcaring.com/markconner-1156123

Donation coming, my friend. That sounds *awful* and I hope you get relief soon!

Donation coming, my friend. That sounds *awful* and I hope you get relief soon!

Thank you VERY MUCH! It is no fun. I had no idea what was happening. Everything is just so un-affordable in these cases. Been searching for help, but no one can help with this extraction.

Hope you raise what you need. Sent.

I had another consultation this afternoon with a second oral surgeon. $3427 was the estimate. They say the biggest issue is that the tooth has been there my whole life and it is now being pushed by bone since I'm getting older and it is rooted so deep, near what they say is my Maxillary sinus. Go figure. Back on antibiotics for now to relieve some of the pain. I just can't catch a break these days it seems.

Sent, hope it turns out well for you!

Thank you for the help. I'm still on hold on getting this done. I still badly need some support. Once this is done and things return to normal, my plan is to of course "pay it forward" to the next person here in need.

Update; I've still not had this tooth removed. I'm still well short of covering the cost, so I'm still on hold right now.

Have you tried a ‘go fund me’ account on Facebook. They seem to work really well. Or maybe a family member that can loan you the fees to have the surgery?

Did you talk to the dentist about the credit options they have? I forget what it’s called but it’s something like credit care or something like that. That should be a good solution for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been having serious issues with bad headaches, a never ending runny nose, dizziness and vision problems. I have this sore spot in the roof of my mouth and I went to a local dentist and had a series of xrays done. Normal xrays done from the side did not show anything, but one done from my chin up showed that I have a large adult tooth on the roof of my mouth just behind my front top teeth that is rooted into my sinus cavity on the left side of my nose. It is of course recommended that this be removed right away, but I do not currently have any health or dental insurance. The extraction cost estimate is nearly $3000. Right now this tooth is infected and I am currently on an antibiotic but it of course is painful when eating.

If you can make even the smallest donation to this cause, I would be forever greatfull. Even small amounts ad up and no amount is too little.

Thank you for reading this!

Mark

https://www.youcaring.com/markconner-1156123

Have you tried a University clinic?

Have you tried a University clinic?

I have checked a couple of universities close by, but outside of cleanings and real basic stuff, they do not offer any oral surgery.

Back