Precision Pro NX7 Shot: Golf + Hunting

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We know a number of THPers play golf and hunt as hobbies and Precision Pro has a hybrid device for you.

From the Company
The NX7 Shot features 3 modes for any situation. First Priority mode is great for golfers to get accurate distances to the flag. Last Priority mode is great for hunters in brushy, wooded areas. Scanning mode is great for anyone who wants multiple distances in one motion. The NX7 Shot is the last rangefinder you’ll need.

NX7_Shot_cea07a7c-d611-406c-82b5-4aaf277fdaf6_1024x1024.jpg

Optics_1_1024x1024.jpg

Optics_2_1024x1024.jpg

This is a really cool alternative for those with multiple sporting hobbies. I don’t hunt, but I could see where this would be a benefit instead of having a dedicated golf range finder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very cool.

I'd definitely use it for both. That's why I entered the contest! :act-up:

I like it, it makes sense.

Saw it on their website last night and thought it was cool with the multiple functionality.

Very cool dual purpose rangefinder

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is a very cool idea! A single device for two hobbies I love! When I first started hunting I always wondered if could use my golf range finder to measure distance to big game. Problem solved.

This is a very cool idea! A single device for two hobbies I love! When I first started hunting I always wondered if could use my golf range finder to measure distance to big game. Problem solved.

I use my current Bushnell range finder for both applications. Hunting & Golf!

I use my current Bushnell range finder for both applications. Hunting & Golf!
Have you ever noticed any inconsistencies with determining a buck vs a tree?

Have you ever noticed any inconsistencies with determining a buck vs a tree?
No not really. Haven't missed yet nor hit the tree.
But I typically yardage a tree or two in the lanes that i think a buck will come out, just to get an idea. I can barely hold the bow steady enough with "buck fever" running through me, let alone hold a range finder. HA!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No not really. Haven't missed yet nor hit the tree.
But I typically yardage a tree or two in the lanes that i think a buck will come out, just to get an idea. I can barely hold the bow steady enough with "buck fever" running through me, let alone hold a range finder. HA!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oh man you're the real deal. I haven't graduated to bow hunting yet. 7mm-08 rifle for me.
That's good to hear though.

Back