THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Booked a tee time for tomorrow in enemy territory. Playing up on Cape Cod.

Time to start booking time on the sim. If/when it's mild, I can hit the heated range that's 15 mins from my office. Got to get some lessons booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY/NE - looks like we're both getting a delay on the start of winter - what's everyone got planned to kick off their prep for this?
Playing tomorrow with THPers. And playing for as long as the weather allows. Once that hits I'll be living at the simulator. It pays to have a key :)

#TeamNE Practice round

a426d3962924b0df08f937e85d0218e2.jpg

Pretty damn cool to have this recent announcement and then you boys are still able to get out on the course. Enjoy the day!

So many great guys to pick from in these areas.

63a89caaf2e0fb38ebe1db4c5de7f734.jpg

OITW off the tee.

Team NY/NJ grinding in western NY today. Gregg throws on some gangsta rap, and I've gone birdie-par-par. Who wants some?!

Emart and Greggdrews in the fairway as always.

e208f0a482d6564dfc696c82516f3c7b.jpg

Team NY/NJ grinding in western NY today. Gregg throws on some gangsta rap, and I've gone birdie-par-par. Who wants some?!
You must have some West Coast on the box then.
So many great guys to pick from in these areas.
True, both sides will field a very strong team.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

After the way I played today I'm going to fill out an application for non playing Captain.

After the way I played today I'm going to fill out an application for non playing Captain.

That's too bad, would love to tee it up with you #strokes

4e5f0e349eed64257d55ca730520d1d5.jpg

Had an absolute blast playing with mpeterson, gr8dryv and his buddy Tom. Weather was perfect, some of us wore shorts. Definitely a lot to be Thankful for including sharing the course with those three guys today.

#TeamNE will be ready!

Come get it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

Had an absolute blast playing with mpeterson, gr8dryv and his buddy Tom. Weather was perfect, some of us wore shorts. Definitely a lot to be Thankful for including sharing the course with those three guys today.

#TeamNE will be ready!

OITW absolutely brought his A game today. I brought some sort of game... It was probably due to the Syracuse pullover I was wearing...

#TeamNE will be ready!
Hahaha wouldn't need any to beat me today!!

NY/NJ team will be ready for this one. The captain needs to make sure 90 gangsta rap is played

I have seen you play before - today was a fluke, plus you turned it around on the back.

New England should worry about Maddog. Not only does he look great, he was playing some serious golf today. He gets his timing down and he can be a one man wrecking crew!

Last edited:

I have seen you play with something on the line. You will be fine. Even without Trout on your side.

Got out for the first time in 7 weeks. The announcement of this event has really gotten me motivated to get some rounds in before the courses close. Shot an 84 and was very happy wi.th my round. Was a little erratic on the front but shot a 40 on the back. Was pretty windy out and I've only played this course once about 2 years ago so all in all I was happy. Also love seeing other NY/NJ members getting out today and doing work!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I saw some really positive things in my round this afternoon, my driver went straight (!!), many of my iron shots were struck pure and the 2 times I ended up in the sand I was within 15' on the exit. Lessons/SwingByte are working and that spells trouble for NY/NJ if I make it into this event.

NY/NJ team will be ready for this one. The captain needs to make sure 90 gangsta rap is played
This came on during the ride home. Cruise control even picked up a MPH.

032a8988feb564044f8b6ce1a9a8f170.jpg

The way I played today, OITW suggested I move to NY. Had a great time out there regardless.

Back