2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

I'm glad that nationally denvers d will get the respect it deserves after this one.

The better team won this game.
We will hear about refs, field, etc. But the better team (tonight anyway) won this game.

Congrats to Peyton and the defense, and I know unlike others, Manning will give the credit where its deserved (like he did last game).

Looks like a TD to me..Game over.

The penalty was for defensive holding before the pass...uncatchable doesn't come into play

We will hear about refs, field, etc. But the better team (tonight anyway) won this game.

Congrats to Peyton and the defense, and I know unlike others, Manning will give the credit where its deserved (like he did last game).
No doubt he gives 100% of the credit to his Defense.

It definitely adds to his legacy, he realized he couldnt do what he once could and played smart tonight.
I think I would have won at qb, he was responsible for what? 3 points and two turnovers?

This game is a blowout with Osweiler at qb.

He goes down as possibly the greatest regular season qb of all time in my book, but also a below average playoff qb.

I agree and told everyone all along. If the Denver D showed up this game would not bode well for Cam and the Panthers.

Denver's entire D should get the MVP

No doubt he gives 100% of the credit to his Defense.

I loved hearing that last game when the lady said "Manning vs ...." and he said "Whoa, the defense carried me tonight".

I just wish the offense of each team had a little more to do with it.

I hope Peyton retires. I can't go through another year of ESPN following the 85 year old QB who doesn't have the arm strength to throw a 5 yard out but finds a way to win anyway (tip of the cap for that regardless).

Agree completely, they were the better team. Defense was phenomenal.

Well, sure wish I would have asked Ron or Gregg to place a bet for me while they were in Vegas. Not over, yet, but glad the Broncos appear to be on their way to a W.

I think I would have won at qb, he was responsible for what? 3 points and two turnovers?

This game is a blowout with Osweiler at qb.

He goes down as possibly the greatest regular season qb of all time in my book, but also a below average playoff qb.

Thats a real shame to have that kind of outlook.
If he is a below average playoff QB, then every QB in the league not named Brady or Rapist wants to be below average.

Eli rocking the dumb face even when Denver possibly locks it up

I loved hearing that last game when the lady said "Manning vs ...." and he said "Whoa, the defense carried me tonight".
He's no idiot, he knows this season belongs to the play of that Defense.

I hope Peyton retires. I can't go through another year of ESPN following the 85 year old QB who doesn't have the arm strength to throw a 5 yard out but finds a way to win anyway (tip of the cap for that regardless).

So 39 is the new 85?

Eli is angry that he no longer has more than Peyton. Only thing he had.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Being as this is a contest thread, how many took Denver?

Thats a real shame to have that kind of outlook.
If he is a below average playoff QB, then every QB in the league not named Brady or Rapist wants to be below average.
You spelled Eli wrong.

Eli rocking the dumb face even when Denver possibly locks it up
Sitting in a house full of Giants fans, we all just let out a "uhhhhhhhh…" while he was on the screen.

Great effort on the TD run by Anderson. Ran over Kuechly.

Back