THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Yeah I don't know ... ohio is pretty stacked. Might be a good idea to start sorting out your Michigan roots for a better chance at a spot

While getting into RR would be awesome, I'm sorry but it is not worth living in Mi... If it comes down to moving to Mi and getting the call to play or watching from the sidelines, count me as a spectator...

While getting into RR would be awesome, I'm sorry but it is not worth living in Mi... If it comes down to moving to Mi and getting the call to play or watching from the sidelines, count me as a spectator...
If you left ohio, Zeke would be sad again.

4297ee9ce96211d645dc2327ef820ed6.jpg

Can we field 2 Ohio teams??? One team of Favorites and One team of Misfits... Even the misfits will beat Mi.

Saw some good golf played today...not too shabby for november

Sorry I couldn't make it today captain! But I did put in some work yesterday at Tamarac in Lima. Brock and I played 18. I had 2 birdies. Putting is pretty good right now. A few 10' putts saved par for me.

Sorry I couldn't make it today captain! But I did put in some work yesterday at Tamarac in Lima. Brock and I played 18. I had 2 birdies. Putting is pretty good right now. A few 10' putts saved par for me.
Hmm. My phone must be broken

Nice...way to do work

Date works for me as well..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And of course I went like 7 or 8 over during th 6 holes we played together, then 1 over next 6

And of course I went like 7 or 8 over during th 6 holes we played together, then 1 over next 6
No range time for anyone..it happens. ...nice recovery

Date announced, pretty cool. Missed a lot at the tail end of this week. Hopefully I can figure out soon if it works for me or not.

Uh oh...
Just found out this date probably won't work for me...

But my Guys have my 100% support!

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

sorry Winchell, next time dont take a month long honeymoon

Unbelievable. Well, looks like team Ohio will have one less player vying for a spot...

Honeymoon is only 2 weeks...and this is right in the middle of them

Phil can't make it.

We will be doing something that day. Not sure what, but something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil is gonna be awesome in this event. Can't wait to follow along!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed it for ya sweetie

The intimidation factor of being in the presence of a three time HOFer is real!

My thoughts exactly. Completely unacceptable.

It's a long way out, but this is a family member of my wife...

This summer is littered with graduation parties...

Is this High School? Are they going to college? Just tell them you'll catch them at that one! Michigan needs you :/

Been there man, I typically try to get out of those, give a card the graduate is happy.

I am playing the "you'd be doing the rest of the party a favor of my miserable ass wasn't there...."

It's NOT working, I'll drop the subject and revisit at a less volatile time....

I am playing the "you'd be doing the rest of the party a favor of my miserable ass wasn't there...."

It's NOT working, I'll drop the subject and revisit at a less volatile time....

Pick your battles. Smart man

Back