KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Which hole to you choose?

13 for me

13 with 12 a close second.

i think it's 13, but 12 is SO tempting

Gotta go with 12 too. I simply love that hole. Sat there most of the day in 2003 when Mike Weir won. Would love a shot at it.

JM

13 is my choice, it is a beautiful hole to me and looks so fun.

13 for me.

Ok so besides any hole in Amen corner #2 would be my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough question. My first impulse is to say 13, at least i'd get to hit the ball a few times. However, I would probably pick 10. I'd like to see how far I could get my tee shot down the hill if at all. Then the approach into that well positioned green with loads of right to left, back to front slope would be a blast.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

13, no doubt. I have a daughter named Azalea!

My first thought was 12 but man 13 would be tempting. I think I'd have to go with the most iconic hole, #12.

#16 for me.

12 is the popular pick, so I’m going with 2.

Fits my shot shape, and looks crazy fun.

#13. One of the top 5 holes in golf.

#13 based on pure number of shots I'd be able to hit there and I might have a chance at better than a double bogey. Might.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#15 for me. 12 & 13 are iconic, but 15 looks like fun

I'm torn between #16 with the Sunday pin (gotta pray for an ace!) or #15. I think I'll go with #15 since it's a par 5 so I get to hit more shots lol.

It was immediately my favorite hole in golf the very first time that I saw it on TV.

#12. Such a deceptive little hole.

13 for sure!

18. Walking down the FW with my ball on the green for birdie with a 3 shot lead...Probably 6 jack it for the L.

That's how it plays out for me:)

In all seriousness, I don't care. Just let me in one time. Even just to walk it during a practice round.

#16 for me.

16 was bouncing around in my head quite a bit as well. Mid/back left Sunday pin with at least 20 balls from the box and I figure I could have some fun with that slope once or twice.

Love that hole.

Back