Gregdrews I am calling you out #THPCallout

If we go to the tips, yes we can :p

I may 5 putt some of these greens lol

Can I make using driver off every tee except par 3s a requirement??

If we go to the tips, yes we can

I may 5 putt some of these greens lol
I dont think the tips would be a smart play for either of us, heck that would give me 2 par 3s where I would be short with driver lol.

Shane you are 8 index... we need to adjust the pops in our match I see... just for that I'm going with Greg on this one

I dont think the tips would be a smart play for either of us, heck that would give me 2 par 3s where I would be short with driver lol.
They would throw me off the course if I went to the tips. They don't allow midgets to play the tips :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They would throw me off the course if I went to the tips. They don't allow midgets to play the tips :)

That's a lie. Speaking from someone who is taller than you.

I think we need to have a live on video height measurement.......this would be close :p

That's a lie. Speaking from someone who is taller than you.

According to the scorecard based on hcp I should be playing one tee up from Shane at 5798 but based on height we are about equal so 6300yds it is

According to the scorecard based on hcp I should be playing one tee up from Shane at 5798 but based on height we are about equal so 6300yds it is
And based on age I should be up in front of you

going to back a fellow Western New Yorker on this one, greggdrews for the victory!!!!!!!

Going with oldmannumbers here, but greggdrews will probably have to explain Periscope a few more times.

Looking forward to seeing this match LIVE!

I'll definitely be following along as I anxiously wait for Friday to make my way our there

Early Vegas money is favoring Greg as these young whipper snappers have kept me up way past my bedtime.

Here is my what's in the bag tomorrow. Looks like trouble for Greg :)

Here is my what's in the bag tomorrow. Looks like trouble for Greg :)

Are you going to be able to play today? You're getting old, with no sleep, hungover, not sure I can take you this weekend.

Are you going to be able to play today? You're getting old, with no sleep, hungover, not sure I can take you this weekend.
Oh yes, I am bright eyed and bushy tailed :)

Wolf freaking Creek boys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This awaits:
bb903ddde31c7698be8d769b66d53f15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe shane is awake! Haha but most of us will do crazy stuff for a round of golf. I bet Ron is still sleeping

I can't believe shane is awake! Haha but most of us will do crazy stuff for a round of golf. I bet Ron is still sleeping
I tried calling Ron....no answer ha-ha.

Rancy that picture is amazing

Shane takes the W.

have fun out there boys

I'm gonna take Greg in this one, NY pride

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Back