What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeezed in 14 at a friends club before darkness set in.

Played 18 on another great Sunday in NJ in February. 60° Solid round 78.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was walking past my clubs, happened to grab my putter out of the bag and the wife says, "You clubs look great all cleaned up, but they don't match" I replied I should probably replace my irons so everything matches" Wonder if I can use this to get new irons. :angel: I haven't had the MP-15 very long and really like them and starting to play them well, but CF 16 would look pretty good in the bag.

Took the kids to the driving range Friday after school and today.
The 7 year old is starting to knock the snot out of the ball.
The 4 year old is getting some good swings in with one of those US Kids yard clubs.

I finally learned to bring one of those foam gardening kneeling pads since I'm spending the whole time teeing balls up for the 4 year old.

THP'd. Read up on the Cobra King LTD and emailed Discount Dan's for a price quote on the Cobra King LTD. Hitting the range in between classes after I swing by Golf Mart to do another driver comparison.

Playing 18. Found and old wound ball with the cover melted off.
e8c210deab640d388aa7284a6a66d10c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called about a lesson. Different instructor than last year, and he wasn't in today so I left my number and hopefully I'll be able to schedule one tomorrow for later this week.

Mailed all this golf stuff out!

0504295beabf12e8ab1e92ca5f5856c1.jpg

Daydreamed about playing during a really boring meeting at work today, now waiting for the forecast winter storm to arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon.....sigh

picked the final 2 players on a winning team

Grabbed a new driver from GS before heading to the course this morning. Then a fun 18 with some retired postal workers that the course paired me with.

Hit the range for some "me" time.
Me and the top of my bag, that is. I think I got the new swing grooved at the top, hitting Driver, 3w, 3h, 4-6I all pretty well, after about 45 min.
Putting. Chipping. This is really the weakest part of my game, I need to make that a strength.

Signed up for lessons with a new instructor. First one on Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortuneatly I was only able to THP today.... it was 70 degrees and wasn't able to sneak out!!

Played 18, watched some TGC and THPed.

I drove by a couple of courses out near Abilene. Does that count?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played in the weekly topgolf league

Got in my first round of the year. Arthur Hills course at Palmetto Dunes. First time on the track. Really like it.
Got to hit my new Ping K15 3 wood for the first time. She looks like a keeper.
Managed to scratch out a 95 with more than a couple of rinsed balls. All in all, a good start of the year for me.

Had a 2 hour lesson. First part spent in various greenside bunkers which was really good and beneficial. The second hour all I really wanted to do was get some average distances with my PSI's. Unfortunately this turned in to a swing tweaking session which has left me with the shanks again. :banghead:.

My wife has a lesson booked with a new instructor this afternoon. I was just going to go and relax with a cold beer, watch her and pay for the lesson. Now I think I'll be hitting a tray or two to work the shanks out again.

Lots of swings today. Well over 300 by the time all was said and done. I'm trying to get out of my own head and get back to playing with feel. My first 2 tournament rounds have been ugly to the tune od 117 and 110 when I finished last season in the high 80's to low 90's range.

Probably some inside swings tomorrow after a busy day of work... and then hopefully a nine hole round on Wednesday.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Regripped my hybrid, along with regripping and cleaning up my GF's Dads clubs for his birthday.

Played a great round of golf today with friends. Settled on the new B330RX for the gamer ball, hit the Cobra King F6 10.5 reg flex driver very well and the King F6 irons very well too. I'm excited to head for the course to hit the driver, irons and ball and play this golf game.

THPed, continued to read up on the Cobra King LTD, tracked my WH RX V-Line Fang and GolfWorks orders and I'm heading to the range now!

Played in the weekly topgolf league

Wish we had one here in Detroit!! Had fun at the one in Scottsdale.. Like darts for golf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back